419 Scammers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like them, I do wait for the emails from them! I just tell them "I have an account with x number of cash in it but I can not trust you, I need you to place 1000$ as a gesture of trust."

They have yet to fall for my trap but one day, they will! Then they'll call me the 4:20 scammer =P

i bet i get 5 of those emails a day. you mean they don't have money for me? man and i sent them so much money.. jk i can't believe people fall for those things

slowmo77 said:
i can't believe people fall for those things
i can. for the same reason that i despise most people.. human greed.

hopefully they'll email you back kludge.. i never bothered messing with them, i just ignore them. but am interested in hearing their reply.

Try to trick them, they are smart enough not to fall but they may fall for it as well... 1000$ is 1000$ then you can call them names as well...

that would have been a good laugh for me. i like to scream at the people who call you up and try to sell you a fake car warranty:D :D :D

Yo Ho Kludge,
Being honest about it, I must admit that I have a small mean streak in me that needs to be satisfied now and then. LOL I get those emails that are notifications from the UK, or Nigeria that my email address just got drawn and they have been trying to contact me so they can try to siphon my life away.

Oh- if I added it all up, there would be arabien shieks that would beat how rich I am , but not by much. LMAO
So this form of devilry is right up my alley. I was getting bored and needed to mess with someone. I'll give it that OL'School try, and see if I can be as smooth as you were.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I hope you realise clicking on any links in these emails puts a keylogger on your comp and they simply sit and wait for you to use a credit card or your banking online details and BAM, your account gets emptied, maybe its time for some security knowledge.

Good call Hippy,
I like AVG by Grisoft . It is a great anti-virus program that's free and provides great protection.
I also like using ADVANCED WINDOWS CARE. It too is free, and sweeps through the files looking for any problems. I run them both and am super happy with em.
Last, but not least, for some great free stuff I have trusted this site for many years, and I recommend that you guys have a look see. You never know, you might find just what you were looking for.

hxxp://www.techsupportalert.com/

just put in TT where the x's are.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Sativa Sactuary Children's Home -too funny :lol:

they know religious people are gullable (hence religion)
I'm honestly offended by this. :cool:

Lets think it through.. the gullible people are just gullible.. perhaps they flock to religion since it is one the few things in life that doesn't involve paying somebody money to feel better, or being told what to think. Maybe the gullible religious people are not so gullible, and you're just ignorant.

With that said, anyone falling for one of those nigerian scams probably deserves it. Sort of like when one of those deers stands in awe at our headlights, few people ever blame the truck, the deer had it coming.

:fid:

KingKahuuna said:
Good call Hippy,
I like AVG by Grisoft . It is a great anti-virus program that's free and provides great protection.
I also like using ADVANCED WINDOWS CARE. It too is free, and sweeps through the files looking for any problems. I run them both and am super happy with em.
Last, but not least, for some great free stuff I have trusted this site for many years, and I recommend that you guys have a look see. You never know, you might find just what you were looking for.

hxxp://www.techsupportalert.com/

just put in TT where the x's are.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

just updated my AVG, and adv. windows care a couple months ago. the new AVG is amazing.IMO.

Yo Ho King_Bud,

I can see your point of view, but perhaps Kludge is making reference to the idea that religious folks might have a tendency to be a tad more trusting, thus an easier target in his thinking.

I don't begrudge folks their opinions, but one needs to exercise caution for certain when making blanket statements.
For instance the comment that they get what they deserve if they fall for the scam is no different than me saying, "Don't hit my front door cause in my opinion you can get what you deserve as I pull out my .357 smith and blow them from the face of the planet.

Come on let's all go for what is reasonable. We exercise restraint here. Just because we smoke we don't need to be lumped into a catagory where we are going to be judged as dopes with no hearts or souls, let alone no brain with which to reason with. Now let's chase some good laughter shall we ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back