420 Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope someday we come across the KGB again

KGBtrim 032 (Small).jpg

KGBtrim 034 (Small).jpg

Man that KGB looks so gooooood. I like the bright green color with the orange hairs. Can i please have a hit? Please? ;)

Hey lady lun did u get any seeds like out off a weed magizine or off of the net or something cause if so i wouldnt mind looking into that. I know it can be done i just want to see if anyone has got any so i know i wont get ripped off.

Thanks peace

Stay high !

TheBombChron said:
Hey lady lun did u get any seeds like out off a weed magizine or off of the net or something cause if so i wouldnt mind looking into that. I know it can be done i just want to see if anyone has got any so i know i wont get ripped off.

Thanks peace

Stay high !
Whats up TheBombChron. If you go to the seedbank section there is a thread with a list of seedbanks to buy or not to buy from.

hey Bomb....yeah what Bro said....the only seed i have gotten from a seedbank were bought in person at an outlet

Bro....thanks for stopping by yet again.....i bet you got more gem hidden away ;)

LdyLunatic said:
hey Bomb....yeah what Bro said....the only seed i have gotten from a seedbank were bought in person at an outlet

Bro....thanks for stopping by yet again.....i bet you got more gem hidden away ;)
Whats up LL. I put a few new pics up in your other thread. :D

RedandWhite....cherry berry??? whats the parentage??? dear lord it looks fabulous :cool:

Slicks....careful you don't drool on the keyboard...i have done it many times...it makes it sticky :D

LL- the CB is from Reeferman Seeds. It's half Cherry Bomb, half Blueberry, all good. Tastes great, grows like crazy, and is killer potent. I have a clone of it going right now along with Sensitron, Tooty Fruity, and Super Silver Haze.

RedandWhite said:
LL- the CB is from Reeferman Seeds. It's half Cherry Bomb, half Blueberry, all good. Tastes great, grows like crazy, and is killer potent. I have a clone of it going right now along with Sensitron, Tooty Fruity, and Super Silver Haze.
Damn RedandWhite you got yourself a fruit bowl going or should i say growing. That Cherry Berry does look killer. It's funny because i seem to be smelling her frow here and she smells gooooooooood.
medium-smiley-132.gif

Welcome to the White Widow & White Rhino trichrome light show.

100_2290.jpg

100_2279.jpg

100_2253.jpg

100_2252.jpg

100_2251.jpg

Nice show B. Grunt. two thumbs up. :D

Bro you have to warn me before posting pics....i just freaking drooled on my keyboard....AGAIN :D

Here ya are LL a few bud shots for you and Zen. As you can see i have found another skill. LETTERING :D

100_1955.jpg

100_1959.jpg

100_2454.jpg

100_2444.jpg

NICE!!!! i need to sit down and get that lettering skill underway.....hot shots Bro as always....your such a good daddy to them girls :D

I am working with a few strains, as well as a new strain Kali Mist, so these are pics of Hashplant , Island Sweet Skunk, and Shiva Skunk , I have to say all you guys pics look super medicated , well done, The pics of the clones are my new kali mist cuttings, I would show their mothers , there are in bloom at the moment , 7 female phenos outa 15 , pretty good ratio with those, happy smoking....peace

yyyyyyyyyyyy.JPG

ppppppppppppp.JPG

hash111111111.JPG

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.JPG

dddddddddddddd.JPG

Latest posts

Back