420 Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow MISTiva those ladies look great. Nice big fat frosty buds. Great pics.

damn fine way to jump into the forum MISTiva :D ....awesome shots....thanks for stopping by and dropping them off....now i am sure you more to share ;)

a few to add ;)

C99 G13 God 021 (Small).jpg

C99 G13 God 023 (Small).jpg

a few pics from a friends grow...went to help trim

Bugs 057 (Small).jpg

Bugs 068 (Small).jpg

Great Looking Bud! What strain would that be LdyLunatic??

thanks :) that actually was AK47....grow by a friend i will most definitely pass along the kudos

whats up everyone sorry i dissapeared for awhile but i got some pics to show
i think the 3rd pic on the top row is hindu kush it looks very similar to it

may 001.jpg

may 007.jpg

may 012.jpg

may 018.jpg

may 023.jpg

may 025.jpg

may 029.jpg

may 030.jpg

nice shots.....and yup i have to agree with Bro on this....i love weed too :D

Well i was wondering when you were gonna post some of those nice buds you and the hubby grow. ;) What strains are they LL? They look great. :D

hey Bro :) been busy out enjoying the summer and we just had some rain...so i was a bit bored and thought i would share some more

the last set of pics is one of my favs...G13...which now is all gone :( such utter sadness ...fingers crossed on getting some new clones of her and will mother one out ;)

F + A..................those are sweet........if my crop looks 1/5 as good as that i'll be a happy puffer......................WOW!!!!!!!!

thanks irishman....but i had lots of help from zenlunatic...so i can't take all the credit :)

AND...listen to the fellas at the hydro supply store...they know what they are talking about and will spend hours explaining things to you ;)

HOLY S****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i was a Grunt Brother......LOL.........Nice shots! How many weeks into flowering are these girls???????? This makes me want to start flowering now.........Im in this for the clones so yield isnt a biggy.......1 question though????? If they are 10 inches now and I 12/12 them......how many more inches will they grow by the time i harvest on average and on average how much yield per healthy female under 2-400w's HPS?????

I~

Whats up IRISHMAN1972. We have 22 White Widow clones at the moment that are 4 weeks 2 days into flower. We got lucky and have a mother that finishes in 44 days so these clones will be done in 2 weeks from today. On average a plant will stretch 1 to 2 feet when put into flower. As far as yield goes it's hard to say.

Latest posts

Back