420 Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
Come on you members.....lets all make a phote album to honor the 420 today....i know you all have pics hidden that you haven't shown off...lets see them

And puff puff pass....to the left...always to the left :D

big (Small).JPG

Roll it up :cool:

This is my Stash Box that was made by a lady i actually met in a forum....she made it and mailed it to me....such a nice lady...have since lost contact with her :(

LL's Papers.jpg

Six Paper (Small).JPG

LL's Stash.jpg

heres a wee bit of hash :cool:

the bigger chunk is some moroccan....which i am sad to report i no longer have access to :(

hot mixer.JPG

BubbleHash 065.jpg

hashsmoker (Small).JPG

AK 47.....just recently found out we could get clones of this lovely lady again...so i think we shall be growing some again very soon :)

AK-47.dry1 050 (Small).jpg

AK-47.dry1 048 (Small).jpg

AK-47- 079 (Small).jpg

AK-47. 028 (Small).jpg

Black Domina x Jack Flash....most definitely can't wait to grow her again

Black Jack. 052 (Small).jpg

Black Jack 003 (Small).jpg

Black Jack. 060 (Small).jpg

Shishkaberry....an old mum we flowered out....she is still drying now :)

SKB Mum 045 (Small).jpg

SKB Mum 056 (Small).jpg

SKB Mum 070 (Small).jpg

Well Well. Very Nice LdyLanitic. No Party Here Just A Joint Of Canadian Nug's & My Chameleon.
465532159_m.jpg

60 Bucks. They Can Be Expensive, But I Got Everything & Chameleon At My Door For Like $50 & Its A Very Interesting Creature.

Damn, my camera phone left for work...figures. 4/20 was not good for me since that quick trip to the 7-11 for milk turned into the stupid kid opening his door into the side of my car as I was pulling in the space. heh, heh peeled that fu*ker open like a can of sardines, damn near took his whole door off :eek: . Thank god for insurance!!! Bad for the side of my "baby"! Time to go partake...ok , deep breaths, its almost over.....shhh. Thanks, just needed to vent :mad:

Ldylunatic, i've noticed that you have posted alot of pics with hash. is that all your own hash that you made? If so, thats a teriffic job.

tallslim said:
Ldylunatic, i've noticed that you have posted alot of pics with hash. is that all your own hash that you made? If so, thats a teriffic job.

sorry it took me so long to get back to you.....yes me and hubby make our hash....bubblebags is what made most of the hash you see in the pics

we also just got a tumbler too....the kif can also be pressed into hash ;)

and thank you all for the compliments :eek:

well i am a bit bored....and i got a lot of pics still from the past few years....sooooo....i figured the 420 thread was a perfect spot to waste a bit of time and share some shots with you all

and hey..........jump in and post your stuff too ..or else
7.gif

Latest posts

Back