420 Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White Widow bud show. :p

100_4341.jpg

100_4360.jpg

100_4361.jpg

100_4363.jpg

100_4364.jpg

100_4366.jpg

100_4368.jpg

100_4369.jpg

100_4371.jpg

100_4372.jpg

:eek: :eek:

thats it.................you have finally convinced me Bro.....:p

OHHHH Zen!!!! I be germing some White Widow :D

damn fine shots as always Bro ....thanks for gracing my thread with them :cool:

LdyLunatic said:
:eek: :eek:

thats it.................you have finally convinced me Bro.....:p

OHHHH Zen!!!! I be germing some White Widow :D

damn fine shots as always Bro ....thanks for gracing my thread with them :cool:
LL you should have fun with the White Widow. She is a bit nute sensative at times but she is very easy to clone and is some killer smoke. Out of the 28 White Widow clones we have taken 26 of them survived using Hicks soil method. ;) Be sure to keep us updated if and when you start your White Widow. :D

Hey Jamez nice looking Widow for 4 weeks into flower. Very healthy looking man.

Fantastic post! All of you are gods...heheh.......say lady lunatic, with all your beautiful pics you have now confused me, im not sure of what i want to do for january now. What are your top 3 favs. Your fav taste/high ratio plant....

great post!

i will be sure to keep you up to date once i get some germed Bro....seems zen and i are about to start a test grow :D YAY!!! i love testing new strains

i guess i should be starting a journal....but i think its best for me to start that after schools back in....i am pretty lame in the summer for journal keeping....kids are always yelling in the background....my kids are the fastest growing weeds i ever made :p :D

BongWong....

my fav taste and high....hmm...its so hard...but the Shishkaberry is a killer taste...berries...MMM ...is very easy to clone and is a fast finisher at 45 days with a good yeild ...but alas...seed stock is almost impossible to find :(

maybe try the AK-47....it also is very easy to clone and is a very good yeild...with a nice smooth smoke...i like this one for taking monster hits off a blunt...i don't choke ;)

if you can't decide Bong...maybe post a list for us of what interests you and maybe we can all input our past experiences :)

Some diffrent crippy i bought a little while back.

crip1.jpg

crippy 2.jpg

nice shots redeyes....was it a good smoke? :)

BongWong....you live here in BC? North Island here :cool:

sending you a PM now so we can discuss our available seedbanks ;)

LdyLunatic said:
nice shots redeyes....was it a good smoke? :)

Always is :D, Love having diffrent crippys. Taste sooo good when ya mix diffrent weed together.

i hear ya redeyes....nothing like a mixer in the blunt wrap to make you well...redeyed ;) :)

To The Left Always To The Left................................lefty

yeah lefty.....i hate when its going the wrong way ...throws off the whole balance of the earth ;)

LdyLunatic said:
yeah lefty.....i hate when its going the wrong way ...throws off the whole balance of the earth ;)
ROFL, nice theory lol.

i hope that these are ones i've already posted ...if they are doubles i apologize ;)

God- 134 (Small).jpg

GodBud 009 (Medium).jpg

KGBtrim 009 (Medium).jpg

that middle one is a BC GodBud....it was the first plant we had go full out purple...it was a winter grow so it was easy to drop temps during the dark cycle which brought out the purple

we have more God going now....but no where even close to looking like the purple ones from last year...

i can't wait for winter this year to see if we can get a repeat performance of the purple colors

Whats up boydee. I think it all depends on the strain. My White Widow doesn't show trichromes until about week 2 or 3 of flower. Be patient my friend they will show when it's time. By the way she looks great. ;)

Latest posts

Back