420trout Jillybean clones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulling up a chair and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful using seeds that you found in bud. They are almost certainly the result of the plant selfing and the seeds carry the hermy trait. I can't tell you how much it sucks to get to the end of a 4 month grow to find that you have an entirely seeded crop because you cheaped out on buying good genetics....

Yep,,she is right. Sometimes it works out okay though. If you get some good bud its better then having to buy it,,but Hemp Goddess is absolutely correct. It can be a real bummer finding a bunch of nanners in your flowers.

I am a water farmer , if my water gets below 23 deg Celsius the stems go purple ,not sure how you keep the soil warm insulation would help

That would make sense! It's in the basement and basically on the cement floor. Do I need to buy a heated mat or can I just insulate them, maybe some 1-2"styrofoam insulation under them?
Styrofoam board works great, thats what I always used. Or if you're cheap, shipping pallets and make sure the room air is warm and flows at floor level. Either one helps a ton!!!
But yup QB is right they are acting cold. When you see them not just start perking up but also drinking more, they are telling you their feet are much better now thank you.

Looks like they could use calcium and magnesium. I always add lime to my soil mixes which is a good source of calcium but I also like mixing in some oyster shell flour which is an excellent source or if I see them lacking I'll top dress some in. Besides nitrogen, calcium is the big one that cannabis needs.
Adding a teaspoon per gallon of epsom salts to your watering regimen once per week will help keep them nice and green. Or you can just try the easy route with some cal-mag. And of course pH is important, 6.5 is the sweet spot in soil.
Nutrient Availability Chart.jpeg

I agree with said advice and suggestions.6.5 pH is a must with soil.and I always keep em warm and off floor.a lil calmag 1 tb spoon per gallon along with your nutes phed to 6.5 and your good but I only feed once every other water and that's depending on the plant pot size ECT.but just a lil calmag and water for now and getting them off the floor will be great for them.happy growing to you bro.check my grow thread out and if any questions just ask.

Latest posts

Back