43 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherrwood

Reaction score
So I decided not to grow outdoors this year but continue to do the indoor instead.
These are day 43, no longer can they support themselves and there all staked and tied to bamboo plant stakes.
Critical Kush mostly with a few Nebula.
Kush should be done at 55 days.

View attachment image.jpg

They do look heavy and good. I have never grown a plant that was finished in 55 days, wow. Enjoy!

Type: Indica
Yield: 750gr/m2
Height: 80 – 90cm
Flower Time: 55-60 days
THC: 25%
CBD: 2.1%
Genetics: Critical Mass x O.G. Kush

That's what it states, but of course I will NOT touch them til they are a bit amber, will start checking at day 50 maybe.
Nebula states 60-65 days.

It would be fun to see them with out the hps. I hear that the sellers of seeds always lie about the time plants finish. Indica's do finish quicker, don't they.

Enjoy your beautiful garden.

It would be fun to see them with out the hps. I hear that the sellers of seeds always lie about the time plants finish. Indica's do finish quicker, don't they.

Enjoy your beautiful garden.

Yes indicas finish a lil quicker, I had the smart notion this year to start my sativas 3-4 weeks ahead this time so I could harvest indicas when they will be couch locking, and the sativas when they're cloudy, with hardly any amber, for a good day time high. That way I can shut down these lights, things are getting expensive. Mental note start the tent before temps climb.

My grow is just coming up on 50 days and also had to start tying things up as the weight was getting a lil too much, especially as soon as I added the koolbloom dry. Next tent grow gets a scrog for sure

Latest posts

Back