Shit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zentoph

Reaction score
so.. i just smoked with this kid from France about an hour ago and he was mentioning "shit" that is smoked in france (I was like interoggating him trying ot learn as much about how they smoke up there.)

Does anyone know what the hell this shit is? he said it was like something you smoked and it got you high but it was black and like 7 joints is so cheap but it really isn't worth it, just when you have very low money and want something.

Heh.. I'm sure my explanation was horrible, but if anyone of you know what the **** I'm talking about, tell me=p

I've heard of black weed before but the name escapes me. If it's cheap...then...I don't know. IT might be weed with like this black mold on it. That stuffs pretty potent, but it's harsh to smoke.

If it's not I'd love to know what it is. Especially if it's cheap

salvia makes you trip for like a min. real real bad for your lungs do not I repeat do not smoke that shit stick too weed

he isn't talking about salvia, the hash he's talking about is indeed from very low quality, that's why many frechmen come to belgium and holland for the good stuff. the black weed is called Black African, is a strain from the '70 and does not excist anymore, but i'm still searching for the seeds, if anyone can get some of these, i really want some of these for seedproduction to spread this strain back around the world, is a real killerstrain this will put your light out in no time.

greetz

lol....over 7 years old this thread is. I hve not seen one this old dug up before. :)

thats a record for sure, must be smokin some good ****, LOL

dman1234 said:
thats a record for sure, must be smokin some good ****, LOL

:yeahthat:
That was the first thing I thought...must be smoking the top shelf bud.:)

brainwreck said:
he isn't talking about salvia, the hash he's talking about is indeed from very low quality, that's why many frechmen come to belgium and holland for the good stuff. the black weed is called Black African, is a strain from the '70 and does not excist anymore, but i'm still searching for the seeds, if anyone can get some of these, i really want some of these for seedproduction to spread this strain back around the world, is a real killerstrain this will put your light out in no time.

greetz

Onetime when I was a teenager in the 70's we smoked some weed they called Black African. I was so stoned that when we pulled in to get some gas I got up on the curb of the gas pumps. I had to go in and ask the gas station employee to come out and get my car moved so I didn't take out the pumps. He laughed his butt off.

Latest posts

Back