4th of July fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Tomorrow i will be holding a small gathering, will be doing some bbq'n then fireworks over the lake. I have been saving a nug from different weeds so I will have 7 joints rolled for the party each a different strain. It's gonna be amazing the strains are: Triangle OG, Mandarin Skittlez, Neo Mintz, Runtz, Love Affair, Grape Mountain, and Chem D.

What are you all Americans doing for the 4th?
20220702_234236.jpg

I bought 18lbs of pork shoulder to put on the smoker.
It'll go on tnoight and be ready for the festivities to kick off tomorrow afternoon around 3pm when our friends start showing up. The fourth of July party is our favorite party of the year to throw .

I bought 18lbs of pork shoulder to put on the smoker.
It'll go on tnoight and be ready for the festivities to kick off tomorrow afternoon around 3pm when our friends start showing up. The fourth of July party is our favorite party of the year to throw .
Damn sounds good, I am going lazy this year hamburgers and brats. Did ribs one year on my smoker. They were good but alot of work lol.

I am with you though this is the holiday I have a party for pretty much every year( unless I'm on call :( )

Tomorrow i will be holding a small gathering, will be doing some bbq'n then fireworks over the lake. I have been saving a nug from different weeds so I will have 7 joints rolled for the party each a different strain. It's gonna be amazing the strains are: Triangle OG, Mandarin Skittlez, Neo Mintz, Runtz, Love Affair, Grape Mountain, and Chem D.

What are you all Americans doing for the 4th?View attachment 301950
Looks like a plan alright.

Bubba

Not looking forward to our beautiful little beach getting trashed to heck after the jam. People are idiots. This is what the whole beach looked like after the last party…😞View attachment 301982
I was always taught to leave a public place looking better than when I arrived. I don’t think parents teach their children that value any more. Sad…

Not looking forward to our beautiful little beach getting trashed to heck after the jam. People are idiots. This is what the whole beach looked like after the last party…😞View attachment 301982
People are idiots and very selfish. Like fogey said I wad taught in boy scouts always leave it cleaner than you found it

There is a big Rainbow gathering in Steamboat Springs Colorado going on right now. This is pretty much the same group that follows the Phish around. All pigs. Why Colorado allows this is beyond me. Currently there is somewhere between 2 and 3 thousand with more coming. They trash the place big time and as dry as it is currently there will surely be some kind of a fire get out of hand....happens every year.

03crew.gif

03crew.gif
03crew.gif
[/URL]

Latest posts

Back