4th of July fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to frequent many scooter hippie rallies. The venue was clean when we got there, and clean when we left, and we're talking about a bunch of booze drinking, substance abusing, pot smoking bikers.
So many people feel it is beneath them to pick up after themselves these days. The middle school near my house is awash with discarded masks, plastic bottles, disinfecting wipes and dog ****. I walk thru there and I understand why that Indian was crying in that 70’s era commercial. Inside, I weep for our nation…

some folks are pigs, no denying it...my dad woulda smacked tomorrow out of me for tossing trash on the ground...
enjoy your time brother roster, you got mebbe a hour before it's lights out in rosterville...
Ha
And just what are you going to do to me the day I stay up late?
Should I be scared , maybe wear a Chastity Belt that night?
My Dad dragged guys out of cars and made them eat the trash if they failed to comply when he ordered them to pick it up and place it in a trash receptacle.

1656888175580.png

Back when I was a young man, if I was driving and you tossed something out the widow, I'd latch onto the brakes, pull over to the shoulder, put it in park, climb out and walk back to pick it up, climb back in the car, and toss it in a bag/rear floorboard, etc. Never said a word, but I had no repeat offenders. Guess a little shame goes a long way.

I'm gettin' old now. I'd just pull over and give ya the choice of retrieving it or walking.

I think the fine now around here is two grand. Most chuckle heads don't know that the fine doubles if you toss something within 200' of a pond/lake/river/creek.

So many people feel it is beneath them to pick up after themselves these days. The middle school near my house is awash with discarded masks, plastic bottles, disinfecting wipes and dog ****. I walk thru there and I understand why that Indian was crying in that 70’s era commercial. Inside, I weep for our nation…
Wasn't that guy a crying Italian?

Latest posts

Back