4th of July fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of fun......my dog isn't having any.......fireworks scare the holly crap out of her. Kids have been shooting off loud firecrackers all day. Usually it is only at night....not this year. They sound like M-80's or Cherry Bombs.....where do they get these? I will give her a doggie Valium a bit later....that will help some.

NewsTopics_html_m39120b14-150x150.jpg
NewsTopics_html_4c1cf574-150x147.jpg

As a kid i loved M-80's and Cherry Bombs. They were legal in Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma so you could get them anywhere. I used to love blowing s-hit up.
Yep, some of the old toys I blew to smithereens are worth a small fortune now a days.

Speaking of fun......my dog isn't having any.......fireworks scare the holly crap out of her. Kids have been shooting off loud firecrackers all day. Usually it is only at night....not this year. They sound like M-80's or Cherry Bombs.....where do they get these? I will give her a doggie Valium a bit later....that will help some.

NewsTopics_html_m39120b14-150x150.jpg
NewsTopics_html_4c1cf574-150x147.jpg
We keep a bag of those in the garage. You can buy them on the side of the road I95 I know. They come in handy now and then when you want to blow stuff up. 😊

Haha…..
I used to throw those down the sewer doors in the street as a kid!
Omg can’t believe I still have my fingers!
Both have water proof fuses.....will do a number on a toilet at school. Don't get caught though.....by the way I am not the type of person to do something nefarious like that.

😇

I've got a sack full of 1/4 sticks of dynomite, set off earlier when earl turned up the sound...got about 50 left from years gone bye but dutch hates the booms...last night I had to get down on the floor with dutch for about a half hour so he could rest, fuggin boomers set him off now that he's older...

Last edited:
I've got a sack full of 1/4 sticks of dynomite, set off earlier when earl turned up the sound...got about 50 left from years gone bye but dutch hates the booms...last night I had to get down on the floor with dutch for about a half hour so he could rest, fuggin boomers set him off not that he's older...
Dats the things we do for love....

dutch is claiming real estate at the entry of my office where my desktop is...he's been there since he finished dinner...for the first time in I can't remember when I ate alone on the back porch...I'll surely sleep on the floor tonight, at least for a little while...the boomers are scheduled to begin in a half hour...
funny, when we trained him for military work he excelled at stripping a firearm while it was being shot...this is the first year he's just not gonna do well with 'em...

My BB is 10 years old. she was never afraid of thunderstorms or fireworks until my other dog passed several months ago. We’ve been thinking about (well I’ve been thinking about) getting another dog to give her some drive. She’s gotten lazy on her walks and has gained weight too. Yes they have started and she’s gonna try to hide behind the toilet

dutch is so close he's touching me everywhere I go...I was outside watching the boomers and realized he's trying to get under the bed...poor guy, I shoulda stayed with him before they started...now I have no choice, it's the two of us on the floor listening to loud music...

Latest posts

Back