4th try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
Hello again, today was a hard day. Chopped down ten girls because i didnt see that little hermie god damn. Cleaned-steralized all room, took me about 10 hours lol .so here we go again

Grow room : 3x3m i thing but i had to let some space so ican move inside water etc.
Lights 2x hps 600 - 2x spiderfarmer sf4000 with a scrog 1x1m each .

Trying to find out what strain i should pick, i need a girl that likes scrog and give me a good yield because last 2 runs damaged alot my wallet and i cant afford more... Once again i need your help guys .
Thanks!

Question'
Did all 10 plants have seeds and hermied?
Or was it just the one plant? If one plant who told you to cut all of them down
It was only one plant but i didnt notice. Around week 3-4 of flowering i saw something like white dust and i thought that its powdery mildew. A week later all plants started producing seeds 😅 then i made a deep search just to find out that the girl with the "powdery mildew" had balls and they were all open

Hello again, today was a hard day. Chopped down ten girls because i didnt see that little hermie god damn. Cleaned-steralized all room, took me about 10 hours lol .so here we go again

Grow room : 3x3m i thing but i had to let some space so ican move inside water etc.
Lights 2x hps 600 - 2x spiderfarmer sf4000 with a scrog 1x1m each .

Trying to find out what strain i should pick, i need a girl that likes scrog and give me a good yield because last 2 runs damaged alot my wallet and i cant afford more... Once again i need your help guys .
Thanks!
Girl Scout cookies seems to be a nice yielding plant

that is always a bummer unless one wanted seeds lol

but yeah , one can still grow those out and if the genes are good the smoke will also be good

a few seeds and stems aint gonna hurt good weed

So this means one of the plants was able to produce pollen (hermaphrodite) which ruined the yield?

Latest posts

Back