4u2...meets Mr Bubba D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I noticed gnats in the soil And applied DE Then forgot and watered from the top...Only thing I can figure happend..may lose a couple..They are in the ICU now:violin:...

chef..you got the dirt bro:aok:

Gixx420...:48:

mojo 4u bro, they'll pull through. why you think that they won't make it, due to watering in d.e.? ppl amend w/ it as its high in silica. how much did u water in?

oh & they are looking real purdy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mojo 4u bro, they'll pull through. why you think that they won't make it, due to watering in d.e.?

was a thaught that quikly removed...I used way too much Nutes and the wrong one...After relizeing the flowering nutes I made for another strain was empty..I flushed and the real bad ones (3) went into 3 gal bags..Not sure if they make..will know by end of month..leafs all crunchy and affraid to touch..lol..there are 2 that seem to not have bothered too bad....4u2:hitchair:

I will be watching. got snacks?

Dont tell anyone..but this the back wall of the SHed:D

snacks1.jpg

I'm lookin around 4u2... nice lookin babies... Ummmm... I want some snacks too. I'd be all ov'a that snack rack this morning, juss sayin! Green-Girl-Mojo!!

After going through my notes Im come to find out that I over fertilized...I used the wrong solution :hitchair:

I transfered the 3 that was real bad into 3 gallon bags a couple days ago..and they seem to be getting better..The 2 that didnt get burned is still in 1 gallon pots..will transfer to 3 gal wednesday

P4140006.JPG

P4160017.JPG

P4160018.JPG

P4160031.JPG

P4160034.JPG

3 gallon bags...Lets hope they pull through befor flowering

DSCF0450.JPG

DSCF0451.JPG

DSCF0452.JPG

DSCF0453.JPG

DSCF0454.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
was a thaught that quikly removed...I used way too much Nutes and the wrong one...After relizeing the flowering nutes I made for another strain was empty..I flushed and the real bad ones (3) went into 3 gal bags..Not sure if they make..will know by end of month..leafs all crunchy and affraid to touch..lol..there are 2 that seem to not have bothered too bad....4u2:hitchair:

Dont tell anyone..but this the back wall of the SHed:D

yea, DE is mostly (if not 100% calcium) About the worst it can do is lock out mg..IME/O
nice as usual 4u' :)

They will all be fine 4u. With your Growing Skills and the Lucky Poem from Irish, and all the GREEN MOJO being wished for you... How can it go bad?
I'm scooting my chair closer to the green isle- away from the snacks! :ciao:

Doofus! Yo'll pull em through! ........change the dirt!

I Did :p

Nice too see you all..I will say the leafs are soft again and looks like new growth ...will watch the rest the week..Happy Smokeing everyone

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

hello 4u2smoke. nice grow goin, im def in.

Okay they seem to be rebounding...the first 3 Ill continue in the Shed till MAy 1..at that time Ill move them outside for the Summer..I have 2 that are doing well..#4 and #1....Those ewill stay inside for flowering...Will update again next weekend

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

P4220013.JPG

P4220014.JPG

P4220015.JPG

P4220016.JPG

P4220017.JPG

P4220018.JPG

P4220020.JPG

P4220021.JPG

P4220022.JPG

Glad they are rebounding mate :D mojo to help em recover :aok:

Thanks Docfish..they have recovered and just in time for flower too..Shed is 12/12 tomarrow

DSCF0538.JPG

DSCF0539.JPG

DSCF0540.JPG

DSCF0542.JPG

DSCF0543.JPG

DSCF0544.JPG

DSCF0545.JPG

DSCF0547.JPG

DSCF0548.JPG

DSCF0549.JPG

DSCF0552.JPG

DSCF0553.JPG