4u2...meets Mr Bubba D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Fav is #4 it happens to be my lucky # as well...Im thinking Male though:rolleyes: #5 is the runt..but still green:ignore:

DSCF0554.JPG

DSCF0555.JPG

DSCF0557.JPG

DSCF0558.JPG

DSCF0559.JPG

DSCF0560.JPG

looks like theyre ready for the big debut tomorrow. lookin good & now shed reveals itself once again.

Doc he always flips at 420..............oh you mean his plants.

:giggle: Im flipping out..lol...

we are in bloom...and first Male spotted..1/4..hopeing for 2 Ladies..wanna have one inside and outside..more as it developes...other 4 are doing fine:rolleyes:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P5040004.JPG

P5040007.JPG

P5040008.JPG

P5040016.JPG

P5040020.JPG

Sorry about the male mate mojo for the others :aok:

Bummer about the males and all brah, but GREEN FEMALE MOJO for all the rest. looking great, tho... In the shed!

thanks for stopping by Moses and puasurfs..

this has got to be My worst m/f ratio to date...Germed 6 beans 5 grew(had early issues) 3 males pulled so far and feel there is another one...leaveing me with 1 unknown:hitchair: crossing my fingers and toes

DSCF0573.JPG

DSCF0574.JPG

I can see why you "feel" there might be another. So sorry to hear of the bad male ratio. You gonna collect pollen?

Here is some Green Girl mojo for you!

eh boy, i think theres a bulge in his pants. sorry to hear of the bad streak of luck. some MOJO for a bro.

tcbud said:
I can see why you "feel" there might be another. So sorry to hear of the bad male ratio. You gonna collect pollen?

Here is some Green Girl mojo for you!

Hello girl :48: Thanlks for stopping by...I was hopeing to make f2 but because of this lonely Female I would rather finish her and give smoke report;) ...But atleast the thread will continue:D

:ciao: Docfishwrinkle

DSCF0718.JPG

DSCF0719.JPG

DSCF0720.JPG

DSCF0721.JPG

DSCF0722.JPG

DSCF0723.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello girl :48: Thanlks for stopping by...I was hopeing to make f2 but because of this lonely Female I would rather finish her and give smoke report;) ...But atleast the thread will continue:D

:ciao: Docfishwrinkle
Great looking pics tho, I gotta say! And yay! The thread continues! LOL I'll be watching ya.

Not much to update other than chugging along...untill next time Take care and be safe:bolt;:bong:

DSCF0766.JPG

DSCF0767.JPG

DSCF0768.JPG

DSCF0769.JPG

30 days today..she did stretch a bit...lets see how she fills out now

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF0876.JPG

DSCF0877.JPG

DSCF0878.JPG

DSCF0879.JPG

Nice looking ladies you have there! I see that there are several of us that are at about the same place in our flowering. Tho... yours do look refined and LESS like a jungle than say... mine! Great job!

Latest posts

Back