4u2...meets Mr Bubba D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Mr. Bubba D
Linage….Mr Nice X Dojo bubba Kush

I want to Thank Freeman Genetics for letting me run his Gear..

Veg 1200 MH and cfls
Flower is 3x4 with 1000Hps
I make my own soil and reuse just add amendments..
Fox Farm nutes along with some teas
I use a Hanna PH meter …everything gets adjusted to 6.5-7.0

On with the Grow!!!

3/16…soaked beans…all 6 beans sunk right away and then floated
3/17….all 6 beans sunk and placed in wet paper towel and on heat mat
3/18…all 6 beans had tap root..one just barely cracked but it did crack…they are all in peat bags..I call these peat bags because they so Dam Big…fills a 16 oz solo cup Dam nere…okay should see heads popping in a couple days now
3/24…5 0f 6 above soil..dug around for last one but didn’t make it.
4/6...Tranfered to 1 gallon pots...

:hairpull: ...I just hate when I resize the pics all to the same size and then this site says some are still too Big..I have more pics comeing

DSCF0229.JPG

DSCF0233.JPG

DSCF0234.JPG

DSCF0235.JPG

P3170002.JPG

P3170003.JPG

P3220011.JPG

P3220013.JPG

P3220014.JPG

P3220015.JPG

P3250010.JPG

P3250014.JPG

:aok: mind if I pull up a chair :48: I brought this to pass around. Are you planning on doing a SOG?

I am not trying to complain, I know its for certain reasons or whatever but I do not like uploading pics lol by the time I resize then with HP Photo Edit for this mac they look so bad lol, unless its a close one.

Ill be updateing every Week or as I see the need..untill then Take care and be safe

:bolt::bong:

P4090016.JPG

P4090017.JPG

P4090018.JPG

P4090019.JPG

P4090020.JPG

P4090021.JPG

P4090022.JPG

P4090023.JPG

P4090024.JPG

P4090025.JPG

P4090026.JPG

Sounds like a killer cross. Looking forward to this grow.

MosesPMG said:
:aok: mind if I pull up a chair :48: I brought this to pass around. Are you planning on doing a SOG?

Hello Nice to meet you..Please pull up what ever ya have comfy..Let me tell ya a Bit about my setup...I grow in a Shed out back and in sumer I shut down..(heat)...I do flip the entire shed here soon..useually on 4/20..but think Im gonna go till end month give the Ladies a bit more to Grow...and should have 40 plants flowering in shed...Some I plan to move outside by then....So yes I plan SOG in the SHed...thanks again for stopping by...

passing around
:48:

take care and be safe

Sounds like a killer cross. Looking forward to this grow.

I think so too My friend...Wish me luck for a couple :Ladies

Oh and btw ur Avatar really freaks me out man....

:rofl:.....you should see the one that DirtyOlsouth made of my Avy...the eyes blink...lol..that was freaky

thanks for stopping by

Be here watching 4u:farm: :watchplant::bolt::bong:

I gotta get me a shed.. and a few more strains to fill it with. You have a mint setup.

Aloha 4u2~ I'mma be checkin in on ur grow; pulling up a chair so I don't miss anything. I'm a Noob, but even I can see you have some nice babies there.. and yes, I hope they are all "ladies" for you!

Lady mojo your way!:hubba: Looking mighty green and lush, keep it up!:cool2:

They look great as usual. Going to pull a chair ( if not mind ) cause yours are only one week older than mines. Can i ?

:ciao: Thanks for stopping by everyone..

bho expertz...you growing out some Mr Bubba D?....

No ... But they are from seed so i can compare growth ... Not the best comparison ( i know :doh: ) but still some comparison from a experienced grower :D

Latest posts

Back