4u2sm0ke Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use it to grind up buds to roll joint with quite a bit, the lid is caked with keif :hubba: .... sometimes I'll slam the lid on the counter and a bunch comes out... so I sneek it into a joint when no ones lookin;) SUPER JOINT :D

"grinding" will increase the yeild, but detract from potency.. IME. by allowing more plant matter to be pulverized small enough to pass through the screens

I use something similar to the SlapChop...any insomniacs in the house?

Age the trim 24 hours, then slap chop until it's the right consistency. If you use a coffee grinder, or food processor...just a few pulses for a second or two each...very easy to overdo.

I have so many kitchen appliances that are now single use items...once my wife saw me grinding up Peruvian Seabird Guano with the coffee grinder, I KNEW I was in trouble. That said, I got a really cool new burr grinder recently for my coffee...so I think it worked out for all.

Hick said:
"grinding" will increase the yeild, but detract from potency.. IME. by allowing more plant matter to be pulverized small enough to pass through the screens

I dont doubt that a bit, I figured as much ? Do you have any special techniques you wanna share with us Hick.. c-mon man, dont be stingy:D

Kim Jong ILL said:
I use something similar to the SlapChop...any insomniacs in the house?

Age the trim 24 hours, then slap chop until it's the right consistency. If you use a coffee grinder, or food processor...just a few pulses for a second or two each...very easy to overdo.

I have so many kitchen appliances that are now single use items...once my wife saw me grinding up Peruvian Seabird Guano with the coffee grinder, I KNEW I was in trouble. That said, I got a really cool new burr grinder recently for it...so I think it worked out for all.

Thats a great idea Kim ! I can steal one from the inlaws :) they have 2 or 3 or those damn things hanging around in their kitchen.. they wont mind :D

:ciao:

Makeing some more today...this time useing Sativa:D

take care and be safe...:bolt::bong:

:ccc: Ello der, I'll be waiting for some more of those pics:hubba: Here, take a break for a minute :48:

This has been a hash of the emergency broadcast hash station, had there been a real hash emergency all people are directed to go over to smokes house, this is only a hash! Can't wait to see the pics my friend mine was premo and didn't last long. Hash mojo to 4u2smoke!

Salt water works really well, i use my kitchen aide with the paddle blade, and you can churn it for a long time on low because the salted water is sooo much colder. Then just chuck it into the bubble bags to sieve it thru...You have to rinse the final product with just ice water to remove the salt, but it gives you more time... although i have never done it side by side with regular ice water and ice cubes, i think it's probably better to have something that is so very cold that all the triches fall off whole and don't get to smear themselves onto anything, they stay good and solid in the brine.

hello everyone....

Thanks Budds keeper :48:

chef...thanks for stopping in...

SkunPat.....never heard of salt water..seems extra step in cleaning out salts...IDK..im new...thanks for stopping by and letting me know..:48:

Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2886.JPG

DSCF2887.JPG

DSCF2888.JPG

DSCF2889.JPG

DSCF2890.JPG

DSCF2891.JPG

DSCF2892.JPG

DSCF2893.JPG

DSCF2894.JPG

DSCF2895.JPG

DSCF2896.JPG

DSCF2897.JPG

Really nice 4u.. :D it came out a lighter color this time like mine did ?

Hi 4u2smoke! :eek:

I used to run 5gal bubble bags years ago and it was such a pain that I rarely dealt with it and my trim would pile up in the freezer... And then I had a bud who was popped and he had like 7lbs of trim in his freezer and I thought... :eek:!!! And I stopped making hash for several years.... This time I'm only using the really frosty sugar trim leaves and some fresh frozen buds... My trim's not going to pile up anymore around here if it comes out anything like what you and Subby has going on...

I think I got it all together...
  • 1 gal bubble bags...? CHECK~! ;)

• Dank Poison Afghan sugar leaves...? CHECK~! ;)

• Ice...? CHECK~! ;)

• 1 gal bucket...? CHECK~! ;)

• Drill with agitator...? CHECK~! ;)
I'm all set... tonites the nite for hash production... I read Subby's thread and thanks for all the added info and insight 4u2 and everyone!

Happy Hashing!:cool:

chris1974 said:
Really nice 4u.. :D it came out a lighter color this time like mine did ?

Yeah i was thinking same thing..as Hick said this time i used The crystal from out back..trichs were maybe getting cloudy...as where first run was like 70% amber...did ya find that they darken as they dry? today its even darker then was yesturday...cool huh?:giggle: when do ya start smoke on yours? here have a Hash Hit :bong2:

:ciao:

cool post me some pics here if ya dont mind on your first...and im sure ya read subby state a strain with huge trichs is best? and I have my Bubba Kush outside still i think has stopped growing and have cloudy some amer started..and Frosty frosty frosty..Hash may be whats done with those..okay gotta smoke my bong now..take care and be safe..Orange Crush;)

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi 4u2smoke! :eek:

I used to run 5gal bubble bags years ago and it was such a pain that I rarely dealt with it and my trim would pile up in the freezer... And then I had a bud who was popped and he had like 7lbs of trim in his freezer and I thought... :eek:!!! And I stopped making hash for several years.... This time I'm only using the really frosty sugar trim leaves and some fresh frozen buds... My trim's not going to pile up anymore around here if it comes out anything like what you and Subby has going on...

I think I got it all together...
  • 1 gal bubble bags...? CHECK~! ;)
  • Dank Poison Afghan sugar leaves...? CHECK~! ;)
  • Ice...? CHECK~! ;)
  • 1 gal bucket...? CHECK~! ;)
  • Drill with agitator...? CHECK~! ;)
I'm all set... tonites the nite for hash production... I read Subby's thread and thanks for all the added info and insight 4u2 and everyone!

Happy Hashing!:cool:

:) I use 5 gal. bags and a Bubble-now machine, it's like a little washing machine. Does all the work for you. I make lots of hash , burn up 2 drills before I bought the BNM.:cool:

:ciao: makeing some more today...

SicSativa...where did ya get that machine and how much it set ya back? thanks

I am a big time stoner , so remembering thing is not so good. I bought it online for around $160. It's well worth it.:D

4u2sm0ke said:
when do ya start smoke on yours? here have a Hash Hit :bong2:

after pressing in screen ill chop it up w/ razor til small chunks to a small grain size, let dry 24 hrs, take .25g put in clean glass & smoke, put in a good movie, take about 6 or 7 grams worth of powder start rolling in hand til get nice lil ball, then knead like dough, when movie over hash ball is done. 4u u might wanna tweak instructions 2 ur liking:D

Latest posts

Back