4u2sm0ke Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS doc..Im gonna try this as well....what movie you recomend? Im loveing this Hash stufff..:giggle: also setting up my mass bucket:lama:

take care and be safe my friend

Good Morning!
:bong: :ciao:

:ciao: tcbud....wanna share this :48: on this fine Morning?

Thank you 4u,
good smoke, good freinds....sure I share some back at you.....smokin the BlueBerry here.....good up for daytime.
Sun is out here, almost three hours early.....

4u2sm0ke said:
THANKS doc..Im gonna try this as well....what movie you recomend? Im loveing this Hash stufff..:giggle: also setting up my mass bucket:lama:

take care and be safe my friend

i was watching fear & loathing. often found myself engulfed by hash smoke & the movie, forgetting about the nice chunk of goodness in my hand.:eek: what is ur selection for the coco buck? red dragon? if ur luck will change, which it will cause you cloned on ur bday! anyhow whatever the selection it will explode in the bucket!

GL & green mojo

DFW

Thanks Doc I hope it will be Red Dragon...or even this Star Gazer I been cloneing..seen a finished one a week ago..wow..cant wait to see some in my flower room at 8 weeks...But I am Hopeing the RD...I know shes I Big Yielder...wont be posting in massproduccer this time...so you will have to look for it in my Fall Grow...which reminds me I need to place in my signature....

oh just finished up the Bubble Hash useing Bubba Kush..and Man I gotta say....I scored:yay:..:bong: okay gotta grow now...take care and be safe:48:

thats cool. im interested in RD. how is the smoke? heard its the best of both worlds plus the plants are just crazy looking. ill b also runnin coco buckets, but just w/ perlite, coco, & full line of GH's bio thrive line. wanna see how well this new line works. gunna b hard for me not 2 add my organics & teas though. well time 2 go get lit. c ya

here ya go smoke, made another test run with the 1 gallon bags using about an ounce fresh and abot 7-8 grams dry. Used only the biggest and last 2 smallest bags. Pinapple fresh frozen and kush dry.

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

Which is dry bud and which is wet bud? thanks.

:yeahthat:

Thanks chef..be sure to let us know how it smokes..

Doc....the yield is Awesome with RD..and the smoke is smooth and a nice relaxing high...you running your buckets without Teas..wow..im gonna look for it when ya post:aok: thanks for stoppin by..I have some more fresh buds in freezer for some more Hash:D okay gotta grow now..take care and b safe everyone

the chef said:
Its mixed all together, will do smoke!

I like to make sure the 73 micron bag is unadulterated with any from the larger bags.

The 73 micron is the "magic" bag.

I use the pouring tech. from subcool, the taste was very floral with a sweet aftertaste.

Latest posts

Back