4u2sm0ke purple frosting f1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
hello friends..thaught i would share another one of my crosses with ya..Now i have some friends working with these to help me out..Im after a large yielding plant with High purple cotent..I wanna say i am no expert in breading cannabis..but just another part of the hobby for me..and you know Im makeing something special..now I started 6 beans right after harvest..all germ in 12 hrs..the down side is outta 6 i got 2 females..here is one..they dont seem to like the flowering nutes at full strength..but did fine with Veg nutes..and these were done in 1 gallon containers due to time and space at the time. Been in 12/12 since 4/20..and in the shed we have a mixed spectrum of MH/HPS..at about 7k lumes a sq ft..any and all coments welcomed..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

oh and the 2 Ladies i have seem to grow straight up and buds fatting up..no side branches..hmmmmmmm:cool:

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

006.JPG

looking frosty :hubba: what strains did you use in the cross? if you want to add some purp into the mix. maybe you should consider getting some purp dominant strains to make some crosses with :cool: here are a couple strains that are a 9-10 for potency and has purple potential.
THC Bay at the THC Farmer go to the cali connection ;)
Bubba Kush Pre-98 S1s has mostly purp phenos
Purple OG Kush killer mostly purp phenos
those are a bit pricey but worth every penny ;) :D
those strains are potent the Bubba is a solid 9.5-10 for potency great bud it will take your breeding project to a hole new level :hubba: ;)

Stay frosted. I will be watching your ladies grow and their kids to:aok:

nice 4u. so u went 12/12 from seed? hopefully @ least 1 of those girls will give you what u want. u have a clone of those?

bro... I got a bunch, so you know it'll be done... listen ta this...

Gorilla Grape (Outlaw Genetics)

genetics: Purple Urkle x Double Purple Doja "DPD" (((Genius x P75[75%Genius x 25%?] x Romulan x C99) x (Black Berry x AK-47)) x (Black Berry x AK-47))

Dojaberry (Outlaw Genetics)

genetics: DJ Blueberry x DPD

- this one... this one should be damn kewl... I think mixing those two together would be the thing yer looking for... or just the Dojaberry on it's own... cuz I am sure the Blueberry with give substancial yield to the DPD, which is a super purple plant.

I also have tons of stuff to work with now to increase a plant's yielding capacity... that's already had potency mixed in... I got the bases covered, bro....

Latest posts

Back