4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello MP..yes it was a great 4/20...and today was transplant day...so lets get this summer grow started...I Have..

4 @ Gooey
3 @ Pink Lemonaid..she does way better outside IMO
1 @ Dojo Bubba Barry

I Make my teas and use garden hose for watering...I planted grass seed to hope the dam cats wont use as crap box...should look real nice come june..going to run a gooey in the garbage can this year...the Pink lemonaid did well last year...will also be starting seeds for sexing later on in summer..Should be a good show...Ill update as they grow..untill then

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P4210241.JPG

P4210244.JPG

P4210272.JPG

P4210273.JPG

P4210277.JPG

peace and well done bro---looking like a true farm yard with the straw and red/white barn door---get you some of them ray chickens and you are set---always a treat peeking into the 4u grow show---green house is exciting---gonna be loving that come fall rains

Be sitting here watching and waiting:)

Taking a seat up front if you don't mind. Love your OD grows 4u!

I am in. I love your grows. Yea, and a nice day in Seattle to get them going. Greenest of mojo as always 4U.

Looking awsome 4u2...
i like tha hay.. makes it look super clean... Killer line up... :aok: i see use a tire for a pot too lol nice.. we used to slice the tire and fold it inside out on a rim and plant in that... i love watching different people grow.. you learn so much

Aloha
Squidy

Wohoo! FINALLY...:p

Ill be here all summer long! Love your OD grows too!

Hey, kid, rock and roll, ROCK ON:headbang:Oh my soul

ROCK ON :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for stopping by everyone...rains came in yasturday and will be here for the rest week ..so thaught better cover me Girls...Ran out of Bumper shoots:p

take care and be safe

P4240024.JPG

P4240025.JPG

P4240027.JPG

P4240028.JPG

P4240029.JPG

;) much respect on the rain cover there bro---i use that same tote over the trash can to cover some of my OD gear---i also love the mini green house working over time to cover the plant down below---you will be all good so long as the wind stays away---:48:

thanks for stopping by orange...one thing that is nice ...and you dont see..is My House....it blocks Much of the heavey winds we get...thanks for stopping by...take care and be safe my friend:48:

i may be able to get outdoors next week. actually snowed here today! nothing drastic, but very cold...mojo for the girls...:cool:

thanks for stopping by everyone....once again I have issues with the wild cats around here...and Saturday noticed one had crapped on top my gooey I got some Live traps and Caught ones those basturds....today is the start of ...4u2 Relocate program:D

020.JPG

021.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

055.JPG

069.JPG

Looking great bro.....i have my lawn chair and a fatty ready for the show....

Cats LOVE good dirt 4U.

I dont know if its contributed to the smells, or if its just the consistency of cat litter.

I have a hard time even keeping the new addition to the family, "Ki-Ki" out of my gardens and house plants. She's going on 8 months now and she STILL poops and pisses on the plants. :hairpull:

I have a few precautionary measures but non are fool proof. The fishing line might be a good idea.

Good luck!

Looking nice 4u

I am thinking of getting some OD today too. After seeing how nice yours looks, I know I am setting something out. Trying to make room for that DD 12 win.

thanks guys..
duck...nice win by the way...going to be a fun Fall 2012:aok: I think you said you was putting a Pink Mamma out?...cant wait to see how they do..

drft..never liked cats myself....and my first outdoor they piss killed alot of my younger girls...I also think the smell of the plants attract them...mine smell real nice:D

Latest posts

Back