4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the vid brotha. Looking good. I'm sure the lawn ferts will flush through and the girls will be fine. Green mojo bro.

4u nice work im wishing thing would have went a lil differently for me but as i always say it could be worse ... thanks for sharing your pics

Planted around the same time. I love a growers competition. Good luck budd

Irish said:
:48: wheres the pics? :48:

okay...okay...they are looking better and It seems they have started flowering...many strains up comeing...and loads of fun

Bombbudpuffa...allways a pleasure when you drop by...I credit the healthy girls too many of your teas ...finishing up the lacto Bacillius...will feed the outdoors this round...been mixing this up by the gallons

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

great pics 4U. They look very happy! Keep it up.

Yeah. Forrest there for sure. Half way point now about. I see pre-flowers and a bit of stretch kicking in now.

allways a pleasure when you drop by...I credit the healthy girls too many of your teas ...finishing up the lacto Bacillius...will feed the outdoors this round...been mixing this up by the gallons
Thanks! Happy I could help out a lil:).

Your grow is looking real good......Keep up the good work.

working on the covers now....temps here are in the lower 70s untill friday then we in the mid 80s for a few days...plants are loving it:lama:

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

032.JPG

it don't get no better than that. sweet grow...peace...:hubba:

if i was a bird n you had birdbath and feeder.....ahhhhwww man, need i say more!!!

Latest posts

Back