4u2sm0kes Dry Ice Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends of the passion...I thought I would share how I do dry ice extraction...this method IMO is way easier than Bubble ice...

I use a gallon 220 micron bubble bag..a gallon tuppaware container...I put around an ounce or two in the container..I than put the dry ice in.( I like to bust it up as it is huge block)..place the bag over the container and turn upside down and shake..shake for no more than 2 minutes....and be sure shake over a mirror or something easy to clean up hash..I now use panda film like a table cloth on kitchen table...anywho I hope this helps some folks out

take care and be safe

P6240001-001.JPG

P6240006-001.JPG

P6240009-001.JPG

P6240010-001.JPG

P6240011-001.JPG

P6240012-001.JPG

P6240013-001.JPG

P6240015-001.JPG

P6240017-001.JPG

P6240019-001.JPG

Looks sweet 4u

Some day I will need to try this method.

Thanks 4U. I made some yesterday. Mine does not look as light as yours, but it smoked well.

that looks easy to do, I will try this method when I can

Hempgoddess..I think yours was greener because ya mixed the finished product all togather...Ive also found that like bubble hash...the more trichomed the product..the tanner the end product...just my thoughts

Skullcandy....collect and save your trim...stay away from buds..if ya use small buds..be sure chop up...and please let us know how it turns out or if we can help...

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

looks good 4U has is going to be my next adventure i will have to give your method a try it looks so simple

how long can you keep the clipping before using them?

DarkHorse007 said:
looks good 4U has is going to be my next adventure i will have to give your method a try it looks so simple

how long can you keep the clipping before using them?

I save the trim from manicureing and keep in a topaware canister untill its full..I had some trim and buds from last summer in vaccumed bag and made DryHAsh and turned out nice....I think this would be great if the buds get over dried as well...Ive also found that if ya place the material in freezer for a spell it helps..

thanks for stopping by DarkHorse

:48:

This here look a might complicated fur this old bush guy reckon I like to watch but stick to me grows dry and pipe method reckon till I die ;)

BWD

BWD, it is super simple to make this and bags are quite inexpensive on e-bay. I feel sick every time I think about all the trim (potential hash) that I threw away over the years.

I saved all of my sugar leaf thinking my crop might fail and that's what I would be smoking. The guy at my hydro store gave me a bag and told me what to do -- now I have a couple of ozs of some pretty fine kief. It is real easy -- fun even, and when you mix it with some nice bud it really has a kick to it -- I'm loving my dry ice hash. I had to do something with it. My freezer was so full of leaf I couldn't put food in there anymore, lol.

Peace

100_1270.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
BWD, it is super simple to make this and bags are quite inexpensive on e-bay. I feel sick every time I think about all the trim (potential hash) that I threw away over the years.

Naaa much bliged the pep talk THG ;) I thought once be tryin some pilgrems idea of usein that there rubbin alcohol to be makin this here hash stuff and thought I was on to somethin til I lit smoke and blew me eyebrows and half me beard off!!! Went to cabin still smolderin wife thought I be usein gas to light fire gain and thats what I let her believe this day. Eyebrows and beard back and aims to keepm that way ;)

BWD

:rofl:

BWD....you supose to let the alcohol evap first....:p

this is great stuff to top the bowl like Hemper said:aok:...I have a nice stash of bubble hash and will now only make bubbble with outdoor crops..Happy Smoking everyone:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

BWD....you supose to let the alcohol evap first....:p

this is great stuff to top the bowl like Hemper said:aok:...I have a nice stash of bubble hash and will now only make bubbble with outdoor crops..Happy Smoking everyone:bolt::bong:

Nope aint goin back to the chemstry exsperments gone wrong pilgrem Like I said I dont smolder or smoke after that one took week to get me sight back in me right eye too ;) I just gunna grow and stuff pouch and pipe reckon be much safer this old bushman.

BWD

Hey Smoke how much hash do you get out of a couple oz of trim? I love the dry ice hash. I make some every chance I get. To me it is the easiest way to make morroccan style hash. :)

I use parchment paper as it is pretty easy to work with and the hash doesn't stick to it. In fact I don't think anything sticks to Parchment paper. :eek:

If you like a nice pain relieving body stone, try eating some of the dry hash on an empty stomach. It takes a bit longer to get into your system but it lasts considerably longer and relieves body pain very well :)

:ciao: Hush

it depends on the strain...IMO..you get more with a plant with lots trichs..and I aint ever checked..ill do that next run:aok:

:48:

Yeah I keep meaning to weigh my trim before making hash but I forget every time. I am averaging about 30grams though of nice quality hash when its done. :D

Do you dry your trim or freeze it wet 4U?

it looks dry but i figured its always good to ask.

Latest posts

Back