4u2sm0kes Dry Ice Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Iron...DRY...we use the manicure trim...ya know after the buds been in the Brown bag..my girl makes them look good...I do all the prior trim removeing .crap...and if they have trichs ..they stay for the trim bag:aok:...I started to keep it seperated by strain now in baggies...the baggies then go into a tuppaware container like the one I use for this...I only put in freezer an hour befor making hash, not forever like bubble..

Hushhpuppy....We been just saving the trim and when my gallon was filled I buy the ice...the next run Ill weigh out the trim...

I found that it is easier for me when the trim is quite dry. If it is moist then it tends to clog up my screens with frozen water. I also found that it works best if done in a cool dry place with no wind. Make sure to hold the bucket/screen within a foot of the catch paper/mirror/glass so that you don't sling kief all over the place. I did that at home and had fine kief dust all over everything and my wife had a fit. :)

One more question here, using a 220 micron you dont find you get too much leaf matter in the kief?

Dont seem to me I do...I only "shake" for 1 minute now for each turn..then toss and refill...I can try use like a 75micron and see but the 220 seems to work well enough...

Sorry I missed anwering back on this. I have 2 160micron bags that I bought from WackyWilly's.com, they work really well. I shake mine for about 2-3 minutes depending on how much I have in my bucket at a time. I get a little bit of leaf matter but its very little.

Latest posts

Back