4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your updates bro! Your garden is amazing! :aok:

sweet bro. hows the weather? ugly here. but i did good by holding stuff back, and vegging longer than norm before putting it out, and some strains finished faster. our od season normally ends here in next two weeks, and i'm already harvesting some plants i put out later...

there were no reveg situations here this season either, so that is always good...

4u, what are the flowers in the last pic?...really cool looking plant. I see some purple finally starting to peak thru on those leaves :D

Those are beautiful Dahlias Burner. They love Seattle weather and 4U.

Rosebud said:
Those are beautiful Dahlias Burner. They love Seattle weather and 4U.

:aok:

shes is right burner..I have 17 strains and plan to aquire 4 new ones this Fall...some will flower at Thanksgiving..Adds a lot of coor dont ya think?

Irish said:
sweet bro. hows the weather? ugly here. but i did good by holding stuff back, and vegging longer than norm before putting it out, and some strains finished faster. our od season normally ends here in next two weeks, and i'm already harvesting some plants i put out later...

there were no reveg situations here this season either, so that is always good...

The weather has been Great her eIrish...not much rain past week temps at mid to upper 70s. during the day and down as low as 50 at night...No real issues as of yet...Harvested some the Pink lemonade..purple peach and just took a lower branch of the Hossier Daddy last night:icon_smile:

Beautiful Update, Beautiful Plants. Beautiful Dahlia's. Nice spider too.

drfting07 said:
4U, Whats in yer tea pot?

Just Crap:p

this has ..bat poo..alphalfa..worm poo..and moles asses...this was last feeding for Hossier Daddy and Purple peach...pink lemonade has been straight H2O for past week now..thanks for looking in

4u2sm0ke said:
:aok:

shes is right burner..I have 17 strains and plan to aquire 4 new ones this Fall...some will flower at Thanksgiving..Adds a lot of coor dont ya think?

Yeah for sure, they're sweet looking. May have to get me some of them :)

burner said:
Yeah for sure, they're sweet looking. May have to get me some of them :)

Ya kknow burner ...they have no scent..and for as Pretty as they are you would think they would

had Rain and cool temps last week and Have spotted enough Mold on my Pink lemonade I decided to Harvest her Now with trichs maybe 20% Amber..Spotted some on the Purple peach as well and just removed the molded Bud...PM is here as well...now bad and I remove the leaf its on..My Hossier Daddy IS BOMB!!!!..Im so Impressedwith this one..The buds on the lower part is all most as Huge as the tops:D

P9260003.JPG

P9260004.JPG

P9260005.JPG

P9260006.JPG

P9260016.JPG

P9260017.JPG

P9260018.JPG

P9260019.JPG

P9260023.JPG

P9260025.JPG

P9260026.JPG

P9270033.JPG

Bummer on the mold 4u. I keep looking at mine and nothing yet. Nice root ball you got there. Mojo for the rest of your Outdoor. Ray:)

I see purple! ...looking great 4u. I had to harvest one of mine last week, after cutting off 8 moldy buds I decided to chop her down. Effin mold:angrywife:

These fungal problems are the scourge of Northwestern wash. MJ growers, sorry to hear about your problems, That's the one thing I really like about the Dutch treat strain, No PM, I've removed 2 buds from my outdoor BLZ due to Bud Rot, En guard lol,, it's a war I'm in with my chem dog and the PM, I use tepid water and wash it off the leaves with a spray bottle, I've been doing this twice a week, It's just this one plant keeps getting it. I haven't seen it on the buds yet!! good luck to you 4U, you stay safe too!! hey can I get clones of the Hoosier Daddy in Puget Sound?? Ya know, it seems to me the plants that I fed the Mycoos stuff and the humic stuff had less PM, I really think that stuff boosts there immune systems! Bought me some earth juice "grow" today, I've got 60 gallons of good used soil, I read some stuff by the 3 little birds on used soil on saw they like the earth juices so I thought I'd use it in my wetting agent when i put my mix away to perc!!! My next grow was gonna include Blueberry Kush, but I see one of the clones has PM, think I'll rethink my next grow. The trainwreck right next to it is PM free, maybe go all Trainwreck!!

Nice Root Ball there .....

I got some harvest planned too this weekend, eight will come down. Minimum.

Dang Rain.

you're grows are always impressive. its been a real pleasure to finally get to see her finish outside. couldnt be happier with the outcome. :cool: thank you.

the show rolls on...peace...

Hi 4u just wanted to say Hello and things are looking good here. I want to come to your house for a smoke testing party on this harvest...

Latest posts

Back