4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcmc said:
i wana see how big the nug is ???? :D

Gonna be smokeing this in a week or so:D

P9270010.JPG

P9270011.JPG

P9270012.JPG

:aok: love the drying pics, bro.

:peace: ,

7greeneyes:)

great new Avatar for October!! I'm drying a bunch too !!! Keepin my trimmer busy.

Very like your speech, it will continue to focus on you!!

I am a stupid spammer with no life of my own.

Really like to see the stuff drying. Think that is rewarding just to look.

Congrats. Hit one for me.

:48:

zeralans said:

:rofl:

Thanks TheHempGodess .....nevr liked spam;)

zeralans said:

Bahahahaha

Smoke Report?

Hello good buddy.....

Okay Friends yes this does require some smoke reportsand Have only the 3rd Demension and a few other experiments...The Big Laies are down and left some lower Hoosier DAddy to seee how far they will go...

Pink Lemonade....I just love this one as she smells and tastes of the drink after a good cure..and she finishes fast with nice yield..@18oz...

Purple peach....this one could have gone longer as well but started getting lots mold ...They smell of her is skunky/lemon...taste is getting better..most of her went to Portland...and gots request 4more:D

Hoosier Daddy...Havent smoked any her just yet she is All hung and should be in Bags by Monday:aok: took her too maybe a bit earlier then would have in Shed but she smells the same...

Its wierd How normally I dont care for OD weed but these turned out pretty good...I do like the Garbage can I think it helps keep them small...and I was able to control the feedings...The others did good too with the organic teas Ill update the ones still out back this weekend..

take care and be safe

Sweet grow man, you definitely got the green thumb! the pink lemonade sounds like some real danky shizz. maaaad props 4u2 :headbang2:

Hello everyone..I want to close this thread now as My Outdoor grow is Now complete..I ran a few more as long as they would go..Will be takeing them down and turning the soil for Winter cover crop...Lots of colors came out as well as the Mould..Dahlias are still in Bloom but will dig those up this weekend as well..I took clones of the Hoosier Daddy and Pink Lemonade..they are doing great now in the Shed..See you all next Spring:lama:

PB090020.JPG

PB090021.JPG

PB090022.JPG

PB090023.JPG

PB090024.JPG

PB090025.JPG

PB090026.JPG

Thank you for sharing your Outdoor Journey with us 4u, lets roll one up and say a job well done! And smoke it for sure.

yes yes, another one is in the books, and what a nice season you had out there. wish i could say the same, always next season.

my pink lemonade's are almost three weeks in flower, and looking nice. first indoor harvest is 5-6 weeks out, and seeds are being dropped for the next show already. looked at lights today. the shop was low on inventory, so will prolly just be ordering one through them at a discounted price for spending a certain amount through them. wonder why i can't find hps mag ballasts no more besides htg? they hold up a long time. looks like i'll have to go with a digi, or go back to htg...

great season brother...onto the dahlias now...:D :cool: peace...

Latest posts

Back