4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: friends...Happy Growing

tcbud...that male outside is far away...not sure about ten miles..and is really just doing for fun on account The males Ive done outside have yet to finish as the rains come in just as he starts to drop...was hopeing to collect from him for some sollective pollenateing...we will see how he does....you tryN to Scare me:p

Irish....Plant those PB on the ridge top...her stalks got like the size of a baseball bat:aok:..only frosting did outside last year was the "PopStar"...But they did well for pcduck..ozzy..as well as a few others...please keep me posted on them..and hope ya get that Stella pheno

Ten miles, TEN MILES! "Marijuana pollen can travel on the wind up to ten miles". The words came from Cervantes Medical Marijuana Growers Guide. All males should be kept inside in boxes! I would hate to have someone just put a male outside for fun near me.

Before I started growing, I always thought the CAMP guys should just spread Male Pollen from their spotting planes all over the county in August, it sure would put a damper on unseeded plants. It would prolly also start guerilla growers shooting at planes flying by. Now i dont think that way at all. Just seeing a Male outside gives me the heebie jeebies. Ten miles ..... Yep, trying to scare you.

well I wouldnt want to give ya the hibbie giebies:giggle:...You have a Great Day girl:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
well I wouldnt want to give ya the hibbie giebies:giggle:

I think they can treat that with Penyslin(sp?)

Hello and Happy growing...things moveing slowly but they are moveing...I wasnt gonna do any veggies this year untill Nico braught home a Tomato plant she started at school..told her next time use pipe cleaners to tie with..:rofl: her string was chokeing her...I removed the strings and burried her deep in hole...The Hossier Daddy is doing nice in that spot she get close to 7 hrs dirrect sun..the Purple peach gets around 9.5 hrs...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF0906.JPG

DSCF0910.JPG

DSCF0912.JPG

DSCF0914.JPG

DSCF0915.JPG

DSCF0918.JPG

DSCF0916.JPG

DSCF0917.JPG

DSCF0921.JPG

DSCF0922.JPG

DSCF0923.JPG

oh forgot to mention I planted 26 strains of my Dahlias and have roughly 12 more to go...My front area is gonna be colorful come Aug:aok:

What a wonderful Day Monday was...Planted the Dahlias and lade down the irigation line...still have the drippers to put in place..I run the poly tube first to allow it to relax..a few warm days will do the trick...look at the little green house I got for FREE:D ...that will come in handy later...more to come

P5310001.JPG

P5310002.JPG

P5310003.JPG

P5310004.JPG

Irish said:
theres just the one male? he looks great. are you just taking his tops to collect from, is that the plan?, then chop him up? ;)

nice training on the yard peach smoke. i'm undecided again where to place my two foot purple bud plants. i began work on a 3x20 foot bed, and now im unsure of the wind protection there. its the spot i ran the purple frosting last year at the fields edge on a fence row. they were wind beaten pretty bad, but did produce. so i'm scoping out new spots. thier cool in the pots til i sort it out.

been thinking bout some new fencing placed strategically too.

did you do the purple frosting outdoors last year? i dont remember? hmm.

looks good smoke. dont get overworked man. peace...

:ciao: Irish...yeah hes alone like me:p...and I dont think he will make it to collection as Ive tried 3 times to collect from an OD MAle...I do plan to clone him come fall..Ill collect if the weather allows...Heres the Plot I been working in the woods now a few years..its getting a little wider now and Have one hole ready for the Pink Lemonade ...I know tcbud wouldnt But I did :giggle: as I understand the Pink lemonade was clone only..so maybe some beans would be nice...but mainly make HAsh with my OD Harvests...me Buddy comes down from Portland and takes a bunch...anywho..rain here again this week...take care buddy and say hello to ell..:48:

P5310017.JPG

P5310018.JPG

P5310020.JPG

P5310021.JPG

P5310022.JPG

P5310024.JPG

P5310025.JPG

P5310027.JPG

P5310029.JPG

P5310028.JPG

purple peach and Hossier Daddy..Both doing well and just top dressed the Area with goodies...Thinking this Purpel Peach is a Nut hog:)

P5310005.JPG

P5310006.JPG

P5310007.JPG

P5310008.JPG

P5310009.JPG

P5310011.JPG

3rd Demension..

sprinkled some slug bait and misted her with seven...I placed her in the Ground April fools and she seems to be Makeing a come back:yay:

untill next time Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P5310013.JPG

P5310014.JPG

P5310015.JPG

P5310016.JPG

Looking wonderful all round, starting indoors sure gives a jump on the season.

I will take a glass of that Pink Lemonade now, sounds good...the sun just now came out here in time to go down.

What did you do to your pointing finger up three posts back? Looks like a smashed nail?

:ciao: tcbud
them Darn Black barry bushes..was clearing some away from the plot and allways seem to get stuck....nothing a good ole doobie wont cure:D...thanks for stopping by...we are gonna have a nice weekend here..Hope you and hubbys N-Cage is doing well...lets share this:48:

:ciao: Irish...Yeah I use that Plywood to keep the weeds down and then makes easy to chop up..cany wait to see your f2's in action. Ran my drip lines and am redy for the HeatThanks for stopping by my friend

P6060015.JPG

P6060010.JPG

P6060013.JPG

P6060011.JPG

P6060016.JPG

P6060017.JPG

P6060019.JPG

P6060023.JPG

P6060021.JPG

P6060022.JPG

What's up smoke? Just figured I'd stop in for a quick peek;) Everything looks like it's coming together real well for ya:aok:

:farm: Lookin' good 4u, it seems i've been missin' out :doh: Pullin' up a chair :watchplant: Have sum GREEN MOJO and hope it's an awesome year 4u dude ! I'll post sum of my last year's WW's in my journal in the next few days...Has that 3D picked up any? till next time , Stay Safe and Keep it GREEN :bongin:

lookin good, bud, keep up the good work.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Irish said:
ain't what i heard! :p a little bird told me you was playing big eagle chief with a pretty little cajun queen. :hubba: :cool: ...right on turbo!!!

:48:

:48:

Hello and Happy Growing everyone

Lots happening now that the weather has Been nice...My Garbage can GAl is exploding in growth..as well as Purplepeach and Hoosier Daddy...I placed another Pink lemonade next to The purplepeach Male..maybe get lucky and get a cross..My Dahlias are comeing up all but one so far. Nicos Tomato is growing

DSCF0963.JPG

DSCF0964.JPG

DSCF0965.JPG

DSCF0966.JPG

DSCF0967.JPG

DSCF0968.JPG

DSCF0970.JPG

DSCF0971.JPG

DSCF0972.JPG

DSCF0973.JPG

DSCF0974.JPG

DSCF0977.JPG

Just Beautiful 4U. Was that a Montery Cypress tree I saw on ?hwy101?

Looking good 4u. NOT gonna say a word about the male.

Thank goodness the weather has finally turned nice.

Latest posts

Back