4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
okay I thaught maybe better get this started now since I have my hoop house ready and have had a few plants outside since April fools..they sure show the cold snaps we have had but feel they will do fine when weather warms...:rolleyes: ...lets get this Dam summer started all ready:lama:

P4110002.JPG

P4110003.JPG

P4110004.JPG

P4110011.JPG

P4110014.JPG

P4110016.JPG

P4110019.JPG

P4110021.JPG

P4110022.JPG

The area next to the hoop house is where I grew Bubba Kush a few years back..and is where I will run The autos..preping ground now:D

the garbage can is what I plan to do a grow in so I can mov around the property:stoned:

Kat bucket is ..Papaya...placed outside on 4/1

My Papaya never finished last year. could have used another 3 weeks. Good luck on the Outdoor.

The soil inside your hoophouse looks nice and healthy. What kind of light does the area get? Big MOJO to the outdoor.

Pulling up a lawn chair here. Lemonade will be served when it warms up out here some.

Looking good 4u, had to find this, had to watch.

How are you gonna contain monster plants inside the hoop tent? Or is that for vedgies?

Thinking GREEN MOJO your way!

Hey 4u,

As me (trying) to being a fellow outdoor grower as well, I hope you don't mind if i drop in. Good looking plants and cool idea you did there with the re-bar!! I see what tcbud is saying about the plants not fitting in there though its kinda hard to see exact dimensions of it. Can you specify please?

I have no idea how you are going to be growing (seed or clone), so who knows. They 'could' fit if you use lst method. I am currently trying it thanks to the referall from some on here to do it. The main reason I am doing it though is for concealment/discretion. I don't know if you have that problem, if not, then grow some monsters!!!! GOOD LUCK.

:ciao: Friends....that hoop house is for allowing me to place plants from Shed in there till the weather warms enough to move to final plot...The demmensions are 8 feet long and 5 feet wide..I used 4 ft 1/4 inch rebar..pounded into ground 2 feet..then take some 3/4 inch PVC..place in one rebar and bend over to the other across from it...I then use 6 mil plastic..and I made those clips to hold the plastic...I used my table saw and cut off 1/8 of the cicumfrance(sp)..made nice clips...you can buy these at the Home Depot but are a bit pricey..Hope this explains my madness:D

cubby said:
The soil inside your hoophouse looks nice and healthy. What kind of light does the area get? Big MOJO to the outdoor.

Hey cubby nice to seee ya thanks for stoppping by. Here :bong1:.. that area get about 6 hrs light...mostly early noon and after..its not the premo spot as My Mr Bubba D is going there:aok: Do you remember "Lucky" a couple years ago?..anyway thats where SHe will go...there they get about 9 hours dirct..but broken up..half early morning and after noon...I feel its gonna be a great summer... the soil we have here is sandy but have added my amendments and tilled in before building the hoop house...I will run some autos in there late in season and start my seedlings for the shed for fall 2011:aok:

Sun is shineing today...Im getting so excited I may pee myself:giggle:

4u2sm0ke said:

If you don't.....I will :D

how do those clips work out? do they pop off alot? i'm in for the summer od grow show. (snowing here tonight:eek: )...

4u2sm0ke said:

I gotta go myself just thinking about this grow. You got some fun stuff going on. The greenest of mojo to you.

Irish said:
how do those clips work out? do they pop off alot? i'm in for the summer od grow show. (snowing here tonight:eek: )...

The Hoop house I made last year held okay..this year I placed them a Bit closer togather...oh and it seems the winds blow over the house easier then the "A" frame from few years back

Pulled 3 more MAles today

2 ..Shity SK#1
1...SnowDAwg

sorry i have bee away for a while but i have had a few problems at this moment dont want to bother you all with them cause we all got them right...
but i have a group of 12 going out in a few days as the last six have been consumed.
i will have purple peach(3) frosted dragon (3) lemon cough (3) and (3) rrf assuming nothing else goes wrong i will be posting a few pics soon.

still not anything to look at but i broke a lemon cough and one of the rrf's just didnt make it pix coming soon i promise

first 3 pics are of the PurplePeach..she will be going in that hole soon..for now she stays in hoop house..4th pic is the 2 Males I had to choose from and chose the one on the right...He and 2 Ladies are in a do not disturb suite:D ..they gonna bump uglies:cool: ..last pic is the hoop house...Had a bad last run with more Males than females..so will have just a few to play with..untill next time

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

P5090007.JPG

P5090008.JPG

P5090009.JPG

P5090012.JPG

P5090014.JPG

Monster MOJO heading you way. Let's hope this weather warms up at least. Least the rain is good for keeping the diggin' easy.

The plants look Awesome!

Latest posts

Back