4u2sm0kes outdoors 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tied some her Branches up too...:hubba:

P9080031.JPG

P9080032.JPG

P9080033.JPG

P9080034.JPG

will be tieing her up as well over the next week...Weather her in the PNW has been Great..Low 80s for past week and more to come into next week...Someone say.."Indian Summer"?:D

P9080035.JPG

P9080036.JPG

P9080037.JPG

P9080038.JPG

P9080039.JPG

P9080040.JPG

INDIAN SUMMER!
INDIAN SUMMER!
INDIAN SUMMER!
Clicking my heels as I say it.......eyes closed....
Where is the confounded dog ToTo?

Nice tie job 4u. Gonna be doing some tying girls up this weekend here too.

ah...what a cutie.

No critters here, the kids are gone and we are critter-less. I used to have a Pekinese when the kids were little. That was some guard dog right there. Have had a few other dogs in my life, but none right now. I got the Mr. Tcbud to take care of when he lets me tho.

Wow You are a pot famer too.:D
Nice girls man:hubba: Look real healthy:icon_smile:

Good work!

The rains came in this morning and Im so scared of Mould I went and covered the Girls for the remander of the season..

take care and be safe

P9120024.JPG

P9120017.JPG

P9120018.JPG

P9120019.JPG

P9120021.JPG

P9120022.JPG

P9120023.JPG

We had Rain with some Thunder and Lightening thrown in last night too. My girls were pretty much dry by 10 am this morning. No damage as far as limbs breaking though. Thank goodness.

Looking good covering your ladies 4u. Nice and Frosty on those closeups I must say.

thanks for looking in my friends...Heres this weeks update

We have a had some light misting in the mornings with temps around 70..afternoon warms up to about 78..and night time temps are a chilly 60f..Starting to seee some nice colors comeing...And I dont meen my Dahlias:giggle:

DSCF3034.JPG

DSCF3035.JPG

DSCF3036.JPG

DSCF3037.JPG

DSCF3038.JPG

DSCF3039.JPG

DSCF3040.JPG

DSCF3041.JPG

DSCF3042.JPG

DSCF3043.JPG

DSCF3047.JPG

DSCF3048.JPG

Those girls look real good man keep on keepin on

You got some monsters there 4u and really pretty dahlias too :)
:48:

Thanks for stopping By Friends..we had rain all weekend long and I knew not allthe ladies would be covered but most is:rolleyes: ...Was over my Buddy Ray Jays and his Pink lemonade is changeing colors all ready...any insite as to why his is and not mine?..he is in a green house but in same area...She(PL) smells up my entire back yard and on a cool breeze day can smell her in front yard..:hubba: ...oh yeah...its pucker time;)

DSCF3050.JPG

DSCF3051.JPG

DSCF3052.JPG

DSCF3053.JPG

DSCF3054.JPG

DSCF3055.JPG

looking good 4u---he is on the north side and you are on the south side in relation to the path of the sun would be my guess as to why why you have not seen any color and he has---temps might be slightly lower in his house---

looks really good, We had some wind over the weekend and damaged some goods, a couple really wicked gusts actually split a plant in two, still attached so i duct taped it back together, anyway looking real good!!! The temps are turning mine colors also.

could be his root zone being warmer in the greenhouse? do you still have the drippers going on your's? have you cut off all food? seems like your's would be turning now too, being right out in the elements.

i've had pink/purp pistils on the pp since they showed, and have been flushing in a 10gal, and only colors i'm getting on those leaves is dying yellows, to brown, then on ground. no colored shade leaves at all at this time. the purple widows are also very green, and flush on those for past week too. maybe we chalk it up to a wet year.

they all look great bro. you're not seeing any bud rot at all, are you? i had some on my pb's that started to progress, and thats why i had to harvest. thats all jarred now curing. that fast flower girl is very good smoke. the big girl was the one getting the bud rot at all cloudy, due to my wet conditions all summer, so i made the call to harvest her instead of losing anymore. it's all good. i'm high and happy, and can't wait to try her indoors this winter. (if we find the space. lol.). much to do this season.:)

i'm stoked over the hd growth outdoors. she is everything i thought and more growth wise at this point. she is a beast. hope she finishes for you. fingers crossed. peace...

Latest posts

Back