4x4 tent led recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have an led light that I want to replace all the bulbs. Does anyone know where I can get good bulbs from?

Not sure you can do that. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new unit. One of my original LED Lights had the ability to change out clusters of LED's but there were 8 clusters and it was 20 bucks a cluster plus shipping from China. I am beyond happy with my KING LED Lights.

004BBD9E-55DF-486E-B67C-D4F7FE8ECEC9.jpeg
67D7E7EF-326D-41E8-94C9-8890B3A0722A.jpeg
My last seasons (indoor winter) grow in one 4x4 tent I used my king plus 1200 (2) lights, that worked out pretty good, in my other tent I put together a 12 cob Rapid led kit. That draws 600 watts at the wall and is a 3000k via the Vero 29 Cobs.
These were all from seeds, which was a first for me. What I found was in the cob tent, the plants metabolized nutrients faster and were a little starved, which I didn’t expect going into bloom.
The white’r light though is a lot easier on the eyes, no glasses (method seven led grow glasses) needed.

Not sure you can do that. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new unit. One of my original LED Lights had the ability to change out clusters of LED's but there were 8 clusters and it was 20 bucks a cluster plus shipping from China. I am beyond happy with my KING LED Lights.

Thanks Hammy. I had looked before but couldn't find anything. The King Led looks and sounds really nice. I may have to get one.

Latest posts

Back