5-6 week flower everyone HELP please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Teddy, from one soil container grower to another... It looks like N deficient and probably caused by nutrient lockup do to toxic soil. I would 'flush' the soil slowly with at least 3 gallons per plant and when the plants are ready for more water (about 1 to 2 days) I would give a normal 'flower' feeding. I always flush my soil every 2 weeks! This way there is no problem for the plants to absorb the nutes rapidly. Also, I would cut off the large fan leaves that are more than 50% yellow and rust!!! These leaves are just taking energy and water away from the healthy parts of the plant. My soil plants schedule:
Day1 : nutes (1 gallon for 8 plants)
Day2 : water, 1 gallon am and 1 gallon pm
Day3 : water, 1 gallon am and 1 gallon pm
Day4 : nutes again
Day5 : water again
Day6 : water again
Day7 : nutes again
Day8 : water
Day9 : water
Day10 : double nutes (still 1 gallon for 8 plants, but twice the strenght)
Day11 : water
Day12 : flush!!!
When the soil is ready (1 or 2 days) nutes again and start over.

I hope this helps! I know many here don't believe in flushing, but I swear by it! Don't let your soil become toxic!!!

Flushing should only be done as a fix, not as a normal routine....imho. If you're getting build-ups and such, you're not doing something proper. I never flush!

you should need to water daily. Only if plants are terribly rootbound. Mj "needs" a drying cycle to supply air to the roots. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33242 <----
tedy.. I concur with the majority, they are starving. Be it from weak concentration, ph imbalance, or too much 'flushing', they're hungry "IMO".

You will find most here never flush, not even for harvest, in 3 1/2 years i have yet to flush a single plant. jmo

thanks for your replys

i always let the soil dry out really well between waterings to let the roots get a lot of oxygen.

im just gonna keep feeding heaving and watching the buds each day for continued yellowing. as long as the buds are green im gonna keep pushing them as long as i can.

ill post back with an update when something changes

so it looks like they are to far gone. i gotta chop em.

I thought it was normal mid flower yellowing and within a few days it had gotten away from me to the point where i couldnt save them. theres just no foliage left.... owell I wont let this happen again thats for sure.

Sorry to hear, chalk that one up to a learning experience and move on!!!

i agree with the rest. they were starving, but you have to pat attention to your foods next run. even when your "pumping them" with food , your pumping them with only "bloom" nutes.
when your constantly giving her 3-12-6 , they are not getting near enough N for week 2 or 3 or whenever this started.

all that P will lock out the tiny bit of N thats in there. get a better balance on your food next time.

you look as if everything is right , except your scared over overfeeding just like i was. now your starving them. no big deal ....its all in learnin.

if you can keep them fan leaves green till the end or close to it , then they will do what you want them to. more N an less P next run. most bloom food by itself is not enough to keep them green an healthy.

soil

Latest posts

Back