5 best songs when stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvester

old dog with new tricks
Reaction score
1.comfortably numb-pink floyd 2. when the leve breaks-led zepplin.3. welcome home sanitarium-metallica 4.the voice-celtic woman. 5. strawberry feilds-beatles:D :cool: :ignore:

Stir it up - Bob Marley!

Makes me feel like im in a good place!

And Jammin' - Bob marley

Cashmere by Zeppelin, My Woman From Tokyo by Deep Purple, Crazy Train by Ozzy, Wasted Years by Iron Maiden, and Turbo Lover by Judas Priest.

Well if I had to pick 5 this very minute.

(Why no Rush on that list? I just got back from the gym, during which I listened to Rush for 55 minutes already and got my fix...lol)

1) Time - Pink Floyd
2) The Song Remains the Same - Led Zep (best w/ a Sativa :D )
3) Camera Eye - Rush
4) Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult.
5) Low Spark of High Heeled Boys - Traffic

BTW, When the Levee Breaks ROCKS!!! One of my favorite Zep songs. That drumbeat at the beginning.... WOW!!!

SmokinMom said:
Cashmere by Zeppelin, My Woman From Tokyo by Deep Purple, Crazy Train by Ozzy, Wasted Years by Iron Maiden, and Turbo Lover by Judas Priest.

(Why no Rush on that list? I just got back from the gym, during which I listened to Rush for 55 minutes already and got my fix...lol)

I ******* love cashmere (good choice smokin mom) :)

SmokinMom said:

kashmiere??? i think you ment to say

try 10 yrs gone by zepplin actually psyicall grafitti may be the best whole album to listen to while smoking copious amounts of weed

harvester said:
kashmiere??? i think you ment to say
What is kashmiere?

Well since you're getting at me for mispelled words, I got to say that its Zeppelin, and not Zepplin, check your very 1st post. :p

And out of curiosity I googled and came across this:

Kashmir, also known as Cashmere, is a lush mountain region North of Pakistan. ...

So what was your point again????? Score!!! 2 points for Mom!!!

:spit:

almost anything by: John Prine, Pure Prairie League, Grateful Dead, New Riders of Purple Sage, Bosephus, Eagles, Doobie Bros, CCR, or the Band. :fid:

1-Iron Maiden-Mother Russia
2-Dead Kennedys-Holiday in Cambodia
3-Judas Priest-All Guns Blazing
4-Madness-Baggy Trousers
5-Black Sabboth-Paranoid

that's my fav 5 off the top of my head

SmokinMom said:
What is kashmiere?

Well since you're getting at me for mispelled words, I got to say that its Zeppelin, and not Zepplin, check your very 1st post. :p

And out of curiosity I googled and came across this:

Kashmir, also known as Cashmere, is a lush mountain region North of Pakistan. ...

So what was your point again????? Score!!! 2 points for Mom!!!

:spit:
just making a correction zeppelin spells it with a k the c is for sweaters deary.ive noticed youb all over this site spewing bitter rants breaking the rules that you link in every post. hey its your own fault your not happy so my point is . come at me with sh####$ be ready for a sh$# blizzard

so ban me if you must but i will not stand by and let you attack me for no f ing reason

Oh wow.
I know it's supposed to be the top FIVE songs, but I just remembered my FAVORITE song to listen to when stoned:

Pink Floyd (Animals): DOGS :joint:
To me the song is PERFECT when you're HIGH!! :cool:
The syntheiser parts are insane!

harvester said:
just making a correction zeppelin spells it with a k the c is for sweaters deary.ive noticed youb all over this site spewing bitter rants breaking the rules that you link in every post. hey its your own fault your not happy so my point is . come at me with sh####$ be ready for a sh$# blizzard

Dude

I won't tell you how to feel or what to do, but SmokinMom is COOOOL :cool:

I'm SURE that she meant no harm, but was just playin'

Peace, Dude, Peace.

Let's ALL stick to the topic. A VERY cool one, at that. :D

Dude harvestor- don't take things so seriously. I was simply makin fun.

Smoke a joint or something. LOL

Jerseydude said:
Dude

I won't tell you how to feel or what to do, but SmokinMom is COOOOL :cool:

I'm SURE that she meant no harm, but was just playin'

Peace, Dude, Peace.

Let's ALL stick to the topic. A VERY cool one, at that. :D
at least mom and i both agree that rush is cool

SmokinMom said:
Dude harvestor- don't take things so seriously. I was simply makin fun.

Smoke a joint or something. LOL
you got one for me???

Latest posts

Back