5 Strain Medical Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Generator is not feasable where I am at, and the costs would be too much for this small show.

As far as the electric, I just pay it. It is just another cost of doing business.
The Power bill is more then my mortgage. Sad but true.

Roddy, The hand watering takes me 3 hours or so, but for me, it is my ZEN. It is the best part of the day for me and it is just plain relaxing. I usually make 3 different nuit mixes for this particular run, being that there are 5 different strains.

Jesuse...the room is actually less then 99 plants. I am legally allowed to go up to 495 plants, but I don't want to entice the feds with big numbers.

I have really been starting to work with more Sativa influenced strainsSativa's produce so much more weight and you can acheive the weight with fewer plants. IE. The Chem for instance. Str8 Sativa. I am running 27 Chem plants in one 16' x 4' tray (custom built). There are 5-1000watt lights over that area. I expect 4-6 and even maybe a few 8 ounce plants to come from it. I think if I would have used less plants it would have been better. they would all average around 6-8 per plant with less plants and more fimmin'. Next round.

The Canopy is so important. FIM'in the plants is a HUGE help. I Fim the girls quite a bit. It does take longer to recover then traditional topping, but as long as you plan for it, it is no big deal.
I also supercrop. Those girls get a nice twist of the stalks all thru veg and alot the first 2 weeks of flower as they are in stretch. Some stalks I will straight twist, and others just bend. It is all about letting the lower branches "catch up" to the mains and creating an even thick canopy.

Hope you had a great weekend over at the Cannabis Cup!

You have outdone yourself here NCH!

SADDENED TC..... Too much work this weekend.....I couldn't go:(
What's sad is the Dispensary I was doing work for was entered in the Cup and I couldn't even go....Damn work ethics....lol.
In this Biz....the girls allways come first.

Yes gilrs come first NCH.
Amazing attention to detail and you can legally grow 495 plants WOW......
T4

Hey NCH you need to clean the floors now I just th_drooling.gif everywhere:aok: You deffently do a grow right

A few more pics.....

I know, I need to clean up under the plants a bit.....

Yes, that's the guard dog......not really...Family pet...just had to show ya! He jsut turned a year old.

GDP.JPG

Razz.JPG

Blue Dream.JPG

Chem '91.JPG

Larry OG 2.JPG

Guard Dog.JPG

Medium.JPG

Superb nch and what strain is the dog a pitt/pitt cross/boxer/american bulldog anyway a cutie for sure.
T4

Look at all the schwagg. :lama:

Nice set-up NorCal. :aok:

American Bulldog. Year old and 100 lb's +...what a moose.

I love american bulldogs nch and wow he is gonna be a big un.
T4

NCH ... Once again this is beautifull. Your dog also :cool:

Do you mind if i ask when you start removing the bottom parts ? Do you top yours at 2nd or 3rd ?

My props to you :aok:

Sweet is an understatement !! If your AC & cooling is good now, have you ever thought of going with vertical lighting ?

BHO...I trim out the lowers a couple of times thruout the grow. The first time is prob 3-4 weeks into veg....then again about 2 weeks after the Flip.
The benefit I see is far more weight and better herb quality. The Market is super competitive and you do not want any buds really smaller then a nickle.

I have actually been fimming, and that is how I really got the canopy so nice with the Larry OG and the Chem. I did top the GDP and the Razz, as they seemed more Indica dominant and I couldn't afford the healing time that fimming takes over topping. I top/Fim multiple times.

Mountain man. Yes sir, I have been thinking about Vert growing. I just had the AC installed only a couple of weeks ago, so I am still thinking everything thru.

Thanks Ozzy and T4...One good thing, he listens well. We took him(well, my wife took him!) thru training classes and it really helped. My wife is 110 lbs so I didn't want him to pull her around when they went on walks. He totally took to the training.

Love you dog, love your amazing grow. You need to make house calls. I would say green mojo, but you already have that. well done.

They look ok :) A crane????????? Lol. Multi strain 99 plant grows are calling for a full organic lineup. Same mix for legions of strains, no PH'ing.

Hell. This thread even got BBP to log in.

bombbudpuffa said:
Love to camp out in that forest:D. Nice growing NCH!

Holy Shitsnacks.....what up brosef? Long time no see. Hope all is well.

Latest posts

Back