5 Strain Medical Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCH, where or where did you get your card? I will need to get another recommendation soon. I know of one in Fresno that does 80 flowering, just curious as to where they give your #.

large and in charge! thats tight...:cool:

Whats happening BBP! Thanks for dropping by bro!

You too NC! Hope all is well with you uo north! I hear ya about the Organics bro, I am learning quite a bit about it thru my friends outdoor grow. All about the root mass.
For me, I am looking forward to usuing the new nuit line Cutting Edge. I am allready committed as I bought thier full line up a few days ago. I just transplanted a few girls to start them veggin' to replace the girls in the flower room. They got thier first dose of cutting edge yesterday, so we will see.
I know quite a few folks up north that use that cutting edge and the results are awesome. you all know I was GH for life, but I saw enough to change up for a click and see how it goes.

ValleyBoy...you are correct, he is in Fresno. You can only get high rec numbers if you have the paperwork to back up your "ailment". I am a multi back surgery victim, so I have tone of paperwork,MRI's and such.
It's the only good thing about being old.....lol.

Irish! What's happening man! Besides managing this grow, I have been keepin' busy keeping PuffMonkey out of troub;e! Love that guy!

who wouldnt love good ol fresno ca plenty of good drs of all different ethnic backgrounds welcoming the needy;)

Mountain209man said:
who wouldnt love good ol fresno ca plenty of good drs of all different ethnic backgrounds welcoming the needy;)

Hello my goodsir, I believe you are a resident in or around my neck of the woods. Good day to you, sir.

Well, I am on my lst few weeks of flower for the GDP, so I started feeding PurpleMaxx from Humbolt nuit. We will see what happens!

What's happening man! Besides managing this grow, I have been keepin' busy keeping PuffMonkey out of troub;e! Love that guy!

Last i heard of PM he was going to be starting a stretch hope he doing well nch and BBP man wheres he been hanging hope he is cool too.:D

Some more pics are called for nch.:hubba:

T4

Jeeze man, for a dude that HATES trimmin', you sure are torturing yourself....

Looo-king goood bro..

Kinda cool to see ya leaning in on the sats.. It's funny, I am an indy guy through and through, but those darn skinny leaves keep creepin' in on my grows too..

Glad to see ya rockin' it as hard as ever man.. ALWAYS an inspiration.

Whats happening Nvthis! Good to see you around bro! Gimme a holler if you head down to the bay!
I'll tell you what, I am WAY leaning more to Sats for sure, as I have been on the Indy train far too long. It sure is nice to hit MAD weight running Sats again.
I gotta getr some more pics soon. The Ras and GDP will be coming down next weekend.

wow, vicious room. very neat and organized. your killin it dog :) very nicely put together

Latest posts

Back