5 years in Federal Prison for pot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BackWoodsDrifter said:
Hmmm just wonderin what yual growin? I be askin early and been told not growin? So how bout yur plants ifin I missed something be mighty sorry.

BWD

I am growing Leyland Cypress, Staghorn Ferns, and assorted cactus.

I bought the Cypress to give privacy to my yard. They are supposed to grow 3 feet per year. So far, they have not lived up to their billing.
This is the beginning of their 3rd year in the ground.

My wife keeps telling me, "The first year they sleep, the second year they creep, the third they leap."

Sounds like some kind of wive's tale I heard as a kid...I just hope she's right.

I'm thinking about posting some pics of pot I grew many years ago...those seem to be OK on this site.

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol...oh man don't get me started or I will be banned by morning.:D

We don't (or try our best not to) talk sports, politics or religion...it's against the rules and for a good reason. Things get too heated and this place turns into RIU or one of the other Tool Sheds. All I will say is I believe in Science and in Evolution.;). Then again you cld figure that out by reading my signature.

Sorry, Hamster...I thought when I was posting that that it may be out of line. I was stoned as a rat and feeling kinda chatty.

To each his own.

I was a bartender a thousand years ago in Delray Beach, Florida...the same rules applied...nothing worse than a buncha drunks getting all rowdy over the BIG THREE.

Ferns yual say can yual get fiddle heads from these here staghorn ferns yual be growin. I might need to be apologizin to yaul too pilgrem after yual be lettin up on the book thing yur company to most fireside be mighty informative. Jumpin the gun and takin ya fur a promoter/spammer/somethin not wanted but yual turnin to folk good now. Sorry fur judgin yual so quick partner I tend to gets protective of friend and family time to time hopin yual furgive and furget ifin yual can.

BWD

FlyingTooLow said:
Sorry, Hamster...I thought when I was posting that that it may be out of line. I was stoned as a rat and feeling kinda chatty.

To each his own.

I was a bartender a thousand years ago in Delray Beach, Florida...the same rules applied...nothing worse than a buncha drunks getting all rowdy over the BIG THREE.

No harm bro....just figured I wld steer you away from that iceberg.:D

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Ferns yual say can yual get fiddle heads from these here staghorn ferns yual be growin. I might need to be apologizin to yaul too pilgrem after yual be lettin up on the book thing yur company to most fireside be mighty informative. Jumpin the gun and takin ya fur a promoter/spammer/somethin not wanted but yual turnin to folk good now. Sorry fur judgin yual so quick partner I tend to gets protective of friend and family time to time hopin yual furgive and furget ifin yual can.

BWD

Hey, BackWoodsDrifter...no forgiveness needed...every thing you have written has been honest and straight forward.

You spoke your piece...that is to be admired...in my way of thinking.

If you cannot tell your fellow man what you feel in your heart...then he is not someone you need in your life.

There is nothing better than 'clean air.' Being able to speak what is on your mind...without being concerned if the other lad/lass is 'offended' or not.

At least, that is MY test of a person...can I offend them? Can I make them mad?

If I can, then, I stay away...no room for 'touchy' people...who needs it?

Those that I can argue philosophy with, or ANY topic... them's the ones I want to speak with.

I have never been 'offended' or 'insulted' in my life...nor, 'embarrassed.'

You know how we 'vent' new canoe camp guys? If they can 'take it.'

We are a bunch of insane, abusive, opinionated, insulting bastids...if someone cannot take verbal abuse without becoming 'hostile'...they ain't invited back.

So far, there are 6 of us...after 16 years.

I think you would fit right in.

In the South, you would be called 'good people'

I think this place has missed having someone like you around here FlyingTooLow...someone who can incite conversation on various topics and enable us all to be a little more engaging. I am glad you stuck around and were not scared off by the villagers with torches who originally thought you were a spammer. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
I think this place has missed having someone like you around here FlyingTooLow...someone who can incite conversation on various topics and enable us all to be a little more engaging. I am glad you stuck around and were not scared off by the villagers with torches who originally thought you were a spammer. :)

A million thanks, Hamster...

It is this kind of talk that makes this site so inspiring to visit:

"...steer you away from that iceberg..."

"...scared off by the villagers with torches..."

Like a true squirrel, for over 30 years, I have kept notebooks with great lines I have read...or heard. I have taken them from hundreds of books, from stuff someone has muttered around a campfire...from profound (to me) thoughts I have had when stoned...

You just cannot have too much information.

I am still reading the blab re the "Renegade Raccoon"...although I hate to see anything bad happen to the little guy, I think I would have used a 12 guage

iv bumped in to ye b4 me thinks buddy!
iv eat more poridge than goldie locks and the 3 baers! did just mutch time as the clock my way<<none for herbs<< if so id rebel and hit the roof tops untitled.png<<is how wee do thing in scotland!
no man need locked up for herbs right!
for a man to be nabed with 12,000lbs of pot to then scoreing $25 worth when in lock down << im sorry but you let yer game slip ther did ye not?
or wher you the one moveing the deals in the hole?:hubba:
im still waiting that singed copy<>> did ye ever throw it in the sea for me?
also is ther any pics in yer book? books need pic right?<<>> least the 1s i read d:D lol.
if a was a yank id move to a pot freindly town<<>> dam right id be a cali boy aw the joy to be a cali boy beaches peaches good herbs heat waves, scotland sucks had bout 4 days sun this summer<<>> how can man grow in that and to top it off the bunnys eat all my autos every last bit right down to the stems.<<<<<<<<<<j>>>>>>>>>>>>

jesuse said:
iv bumped in to ye b4 me thinks buddy!
iv eat more poridge than goldie locks and the 3 baers! did just mutch time as the clock my way<<none for herbs<< if so id rebel and hit the roof topsView attachment 192120<<is how wee do thing in scotland!
no man need locked up for herbs right!
for a man to be nabed with 12,000lbs of pot to then scoreing $25 worth when in lock down << im sorry but you let yer game slip ther did ye not?
or wher you the one moveing the deals in the hole?:hubba:
im still waiting that singed copy<>> did ye ever throw it in the sea for me?
also is ther any pics in yer book? books need pic right?<<>> least the 1s i read d:D lol.
if a was a yank id move to a pot freindly town<<>> dam right id be a cali boy aw the joy to be a cali boy beaches peaches good herbs heat waves, scotland sucks had bout 4 days sun this summer<<>> how can man grow in that and to top it off the bunnys eat all my autos every last bit right down to the stems.<<<<<<<<<<j>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, Sir...I can tell you are from Scotland. And, yes, I remember our recent conversation re the 'jail house joints.'
Great to hear from you.

No, I absolutely did NO dealing behind the wall. NOTHING is worth getting more time. NOTHING.

Yes, I put the item in a bottle for you and threw it in the Atlantic Ocean about 37 miles south of the Space Shuttle launch site.
It should be there any day now.

Stay safe in Scotland.
And, stay outta jail. It ain't no fun.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Sit my fire as yual like might enjoy the company ;)

BWD

It surely got quiet around here.
I guess the beatings continued until the morale improved.

Any of you guys see the article about pot costing 25 cents a pound when legalized?
Or, something like that.

FlyingTooLow said:
It surely got quiet around here.
I guess the beatings continued until the morale improved.

Any of you guys see the article about pot costing 25 cents a pound when legalized?
Or, something like that.

Lol..yeah I read that in the Huffington Post and copied it over to here. One of the best apps I hve for my iPad is called Pulse. It basically searches for news and magazine articles from many many sources (which you get to choose) and delivers them to you in neat fashion.

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol..yeah I read that in the Huffington Post and copied it over to here. One of the best apps I hve for my iPad is called Pulse. It basically searches for news and magazine articles from many many sources (which you get to choose) and delivers them to you in neat fashion.

Many thanks, Hamster, for the 'Pulse' info.
I have been doing the searches 'by hand.'

Look what I have learned just by stopping by here today.
I feel mo better, now.

FlyingTooLow said:
Many thanks, Hamster, for the 'Pulse' info.
I have been doing the searches 'by hand.'

Look what I have learned just by stopping by here today.
I feel mo better, now.

Yeah I can never get enough news feeds to read through....I used to search the net by hand myself till I came across The Pulse. The fact that you can add feeds that interest you and delete other feeds that don't is awesome.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I can never get enough news feeds to read through....I used to search the net by hand myself till I came across The Pulse. The fact that you can add feeds that interest you and delete other feeds that don't is awesome.

It looks like the Pulse app is only available for Apple devices. Does that sound right to you?
The site was showing downloads for ipads, etc...I have an ipod but it is about the size of a postage stamp...not going to do much reading on that.

I am using Windows Vista...
Do you know of a similar app for my stuff?

Any help muchly appreciated.

FlyingTooLow said:
It looks like the Pulse app is only available for Apple devices. Does that sound right to you?
The site was showing downloads for ipads, etc...I have an ipod but it is about the size of a postage stamp...not going to do much reading on that.

I am using Windows Vista...
Do you know of a similar app for my stuff?

Any help muchly appreciated.

Yes I hve it on my iPad so I can believe it is an iPad only app. I will do some quick looking around and see if I can find something similiar for a PC running Windows Vista. By the way Windows Vista sucks hard IMO. I ran it myself and hated it. Upgraded to Windows 7 when it came out and it was way better then Vista. Now I am beta testing Windows 8 and I gotta say I like it. Took sometime to get used to it but it is like Windows 7 on steroids. I believe you can still try the beta 8 for free.

This is called Feed Demon>>> email.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=email&cdn=compute&tm=23&f=00&su=p284.13.342.ip_p504.6.342.ip_&tt=4&bt=0&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.feeddemon.com/

This is for Google Reader>>> google.com/reader

Hamster Lewis said:
Yes I hve it on my iPad so I can believe it is an iPad only app. I will do some quick looking around and see if I can find something similiar for a PC running Windows Vista. By the way Windows Vista sucks hard IMO. I ran it myself and hated it. Upgraded to Windows 7 when it came out and it was way better then Vista. Now I am beta testing Windows 8 and I gotta say I like it. Took sometime to get used to it but it is like Windows 7 on steroids. I believe you can still try the beta 8 for free.

Whoa...that's a whole lotta info!

Yes, I still get the free offer for Windows 8...or, whatever it is. I have stayed with Vista because it does all that I need.

I try not to 'live' on this thing...plus, I am not that skilled an operator.

Did you send the message about 'google.com/reader'? I mean was that in reference to this question?
Because I just loaded that address and a whole buncha stuff I have been following came up.
Maybe that is the 'Pulse type' app for vista.

A million thanks, Hamster...

Latest posts

Back