5x5 L.E.D. tent. Multi strain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not unpleasant. Especially if its for social smoking. I get no strawberry smell or taste though. More like black pepper

18 oz on the nose for super lemon haze (2 plants). 3 oz 10 gr of fluffy trim. The smell is like lemon heads candy. This smoke is also smooth despite it needing to cure a bit. Short pheno and tall pheno are the same smell, taste, and effect. The high is uplifting and very long lasting. These 2 plants were a PIA to grow for sure, but both yeilded well and the smoke is beautiful. Maybe i would grow again as a monoculture.
The purple haze haze is a stunner. Im most surprised by this plant. It was a heavyweight yielder 12 oz 15 grams of golfball buds and very little fluff and trim at 2 oz 10 grams. The buds are sparkly and sticky and smell like grape bubble gum. The smoke is still a bit harsh with no cure, but you can really taste the grapey fruitiness. The high is soaring and euphoric. Couldnt be more pleased as this was a freebie seed grow.
All in all, 2 plants hermied which cost me yield for having to cull them before their time, but i haven found seeds yet either.
Total quality buds? About 41 oz.....8 short of my goal. Had i not had 2 herms? Who knows what i would have yeilded.
I also have a nice bunch of sugary trim for tinctures and such. Im pretty satisfied with the quality and quantity. I give this grow an A minus.

Last edited:
Awesome, sounds like another good haul! I know it’s a subjective topic but if my math is right, looks like you did around 1.25g per watt. I’m hoping I can hit that mark with my next two grows.

Not a bad haul at all. Thanks for checking in

if I was pulling pounds(plural) out of my tent, I would be pitching a tent...

Latest posts

Back