6 day old auto seedlings WDYT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When using Coco coir it needs to be rinsed well to wash away any salts picked up during processing, (do so by washing in plain buckets of warm water )
Then you never want the coco median to ever dry out , it will damage the roots and stunt the plants.
Yes I always start my seeds in smaller pots as well , they say never transfer autos but I have and know a lot of others who have too.
Just be very careful and use all the soil around the roots when you do.
I transfer autos all the time from small pot to larger pots
You can do to autos what you can do to photo plants ,it’s a load of balls what people say you can’t do this you can’t do that
That’s old wife’s tails auto flower strains have come a
Long way over the last few years

What is CS spray?
Colloidal Silver

I like this brand you can make your own but for $20 ready made I’ll take that,eBay or Amazon
Make sure it’s 240ppm weaker stuff don’t work I’ve tried it on a few plants and they did nothing
But with the 240ppm it will work plant won’t like it,but like I said before your throwing it in the bin after collecting the pollen
2C2FD8A8-BBC7-483B-B56D-D14B6D84A570.jpeg

Just a quick update, I strongly believe the issue I was having with my first batch of seeds was due to underwatering. However, since I used to grow in soil ages ago, I switched back to soil, made some changes to improve the tent environment, and stopped being so shy about the water. Things are going much better. Here is one of my Roc Bud Inc autos that is at day 11 since the sprout broke the surface:
PXL_20210228_154303654.jpg

Latest posts

Back