6 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerbud

Reaction score
Hey everyone as everyone enjoyed thanksgiving my seeds never hatched. I switched over to the water in a cup method and now I am waiting its only been 1 day so does anyone know if its too late or if their is still some hope. Any feedback on making these ww seeds hatch would be greatly appreciated.

powerbud said:
Hey everyone as everyone enjoyed thanksgiving my seeds never hatched. I switched over to the water in a cup method and now I am waiting its only been 1 day so does anyone know if its too late or if their is still some hope. Any feedback on making these ww seeds hatch would be greatly appreciated.
Whats up powerbud. How did you try germining them the first time?

The first time I germinated them I did the napkin method and it was successful but I am not sure why I am having such a difficult time this time around.

powerbud said:
The first time I germinated them I did the napkin method and it was successful but I am not sure why I am having such a difficult time this time around.
Did you make sure the napkin was wet at all times? Did you have them in a warm place?

Latest posts

Back