6 more strains!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swiftgt

Senior Toker
Reaction score
hay guys :)
so i guess your wondering whats going on,
i just started a g.j called 6 strains, now im starting another,
6 more strains!
today i got a package with 6 new strains from a friend,:D

any way so i got six new strains

Blue Budda
Ambrosia x BB/WW F1s
Ambrosia x K2/WW F1s
Maui x BB/WW F1's
BB x WW F2s
K2 x WW F2s

from what i hear there all from top quality sources,
and the blue budda is very special!

so i have started 3 seeds of each strain and i will be growing them untill sex where i will be looking for top notch mothers to keep!
and after that ill be starting a breeding project,
so its go go go over here!
ill get some pics up very soon,

so i have put a seed in each rockwool cube and placed them into my heated
propagator, and soaked them in ph'd water,
not the most intresting pics but what do you expect!:p

100_1168.JPG

100_1169.JPG

dang swift your gonna be a busy man. I'll pull up a chair and :watchplant:

ha
yea i like my variety!
so far i have 15 strains going at the one time!
ill grow them out and see which strains i like and will keep as mothers!
thanks for dropping by c037!

I will be watching this one too! As if I wasn't confused enough before about abbreviations, esp. BB. It could mean Big Bud, Big Bang, Blueberry, now Blue Buddha. It sounds delicious. I hope it lives up to it's name. GREEN MOJO for another BB grow!

swiftgt said:
oh yea, lots of confusion alright!
ill try to make sure i dont just write bb from now on!
yea blue budda heres a link to the strain,
http://www.bcbuddepot.com/seed_packs.php?seedID=2017&category=Indoor/Outdoor
but these seeds are the mother of the seeds you would have got
if you ordered those seeds!
thanks for the mojo man!
looking like a great start:hubba: yeah those Blue Buddha from B.C.B.D are night and day compared to these ones. there way better than B.C.B.D hacks they bought 200 beens and started the pollen chucking :p these were the real deal handed down from the breeder Direwulfe with his favorite Buddha mother plant to a grower i no just before Dire passed R.I.P Dire. but his 2 favorite plants were the Blue Buddha and the Sour-Dv3 so my buddy made that mix in his honor. a clone from the original Buddha was pollied by a nice SDV3 male and named it Direwulfe so the dire is BB x SDV3 i grew some Dire x BB last grow
(BB x SDV3 x BB) some dank bud very good mix.
Direwulfe's last wishes was that he wanted everyone in the world to have some Blue Buddha going in there garden. and my buddy is making it happen. there is also lots of great mixes made with a great males stud he uses in all his BB crosses its an incredible plant to breed with stretchy or longer flowering sats its almost a full Indica big dank buds and it seems to help shorten the stretch and flower time your gonna love that strain you should find a few keepers i found a few main pheno's on is a bit leafy the other has high calyx to bud ratio with great yield thats a keeper then there's a high calyx to leaf ratio pheno with lower yields but it has the most potent buds its also a keeper. :hubba:

420benny said:
I will be watching this one too! As if I wasn't confused enough before about abbreviations, esp. BB. It could mean Big Bud, Big Bang, Blueberry, now Blue Buddha.
the B/B in those mixes are Dj Shorts Blueberry x Bubblicious

what up pot head,
nice of you to pop in,
well i was out in my grow room there,
so far about 95% germ rate so far, im just waiting for one seed to make a move now! ive got 17 with nice tap root on them!
better germ rate then i have had with nirvana and kc seeds!
not a whole lot to look at, at the moment though!
ill get more pics when they start to come up!

swiftgt said:
what up pot head,
nice of you to pop in,
well i was out in my grow room there,
so far about 95% germ rate so far, im just waiting for one seed to make a move now! ive got 17 with nice tap root on them!
better germ rate then i have had with nirvana and kc seeds!
not a whole lot to look at, at the moment though!
ill get more pics when they start to come up!
thats cool i make sure when i breed i let all the seeds mature fully this helps greatly in the seeds viability. also most people dont know how to store fresh seeds most take them from the plant and put it directly into bags. i leave them out for about a month before i store them. i use rice in my smaller packs. and silica packs when i got hundreds of seeds to store. all those seeds have been stored about a year. but you should find some killer keepers. here is what they have the potential to do. and the F2s should have more variation better to find a sweet keeper:hubba:

a pic of the B/B x WW cut i used in my crosses. smells and taste like berry,pink gum,with dank skunky undertones. very high calyx to leaf ratio and loaded with trichs probably from the White Willow its
Widow x Afghan/Hawaiian
HPIM2019.JPG

a pic of the K2 x WW cut i used in some of my crosses its a frosty ladie very potent huge yields i would suggest topping it. it would yield killer if it was bushed out. but the potency is great there both white strains the K2 is the sister of WW its a smaller bushier version. and the white willow is another white strain so you can find some frosty pheno's in there.
HPIM2084.JPG

and the Ambrosia cut i used in some mixes. very dank high yielding very resiliant plant. that has good yield's and super dank buds i stopped growing it cause it was to dank to even smell in the morning without getting nautious.
HPIM3273.JPG

and the Maui cut i used at 3-4 weeks of flower. it has a very sweet menthol type of scent it has a very nice taste very smooth very potent. i think its Maui Skunk it was brought here from a friend who lives and grows this in maui
HPIM1878.JPG

thanks for the info on those strains man,
yea these seeds are top,
no messing about just germing straght away!
so Ambrosia, so dank it could make you nautious, sounds fun!
cant wait till these strains get nice and big!
its also going to be intresting finding space for these guys! ive got nearly 60 plants/clones/seedlings at the moment, some are going outside as soon as there big enough, but if i find a good mother its staying in my veg shelf!

Wow, that looks like a great strain. Very potent it seems. Haha swift, I've got like 60 clones at the moment as well, aren't we busy growers!

ha i didnt know you had that any clones mental!
yea busy growers alright!
yea im hopeing one of these new strains will be the most potent ive tryed!

sorry mental, i have no thc percentages of these strains,
i have a friend that has access to a gas chromatograph,
might try and get em to seek in a few small samples to be tested.

Latest posts

Back