6 more strains!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet you got the Buddhas popping :cool:
your gonna love that strain especially if you like indicas :hubba::rolleyes:

yea man i took that pic of the blue buddha just for you man!
ok so i was in today,
they looked all good, two where a little streched, so i moved them closer to the light, ill be giving them a pinch when they pop there true leaves,
i should be getting my new lights by next wed or so,
but these babys dont like to hang around!

Looking sweet Swift...can't wait to see that LA C grow out...
Can't wait for the Bio enriched autos as well... hopefully you will grow some monster autos...

hey man,
yea im looking forward to seeing it in action!
the seedlings are doing well,
one, my bb x ww is doing very well, so i repotted it,
the rest seem to be growing fast enough,

hey guys
just a quick update,
didnt do a whole lot today, just checked in with them,
looking goodtoday, ill take some pics in a few hours,
im looking forward to all my new equipment which should be here today/tomoro, then things will really get intresting!
im going to go out and start setting up a few grow spots, there is no full moon so im gona go when it gets bright, about 4.30am or so,
nice and early!

hey guys

so i had a lot of rh and temp trouble in the last few days,
i needed to get my warm air exhaust out of the room,
untill today i have been blowing my exhaust into the room nest to my grow room butit also gets its air intake from this room so the air would heat up in that room in a hot day and i could not get rid of enough heat!
i have block walls on 3 sides a stone on the other side,
so i had to smash through the wall with a hammer into the cavity and outside,
the extractor sucks through a carbon filter so im not worryed about the smell,:D
i also have a de-humidfiyer which cools and lowers the rh to about 45% ish
ok here is some pics of the wall mod,the filter, mylar,extractor and my 6 other strains and a nug of big bud!
what do you guys think?

100_1353.JPG

100_1352.JPG

100_1354.JPG

looks like it should get the job done.
Seeing your scrubber though is making me feel guilty for not having one. :)

hey guys,
yea i think thats the rh sorted now,
but my temps are still quite high,
it was 22c here today and it went to 31c in my grow room!
so i opened the door and alowed it to vent faster, although the smell escapes too, so i have to do it later in the evening,
i have desided to looks for a co2 reg as i found myself a big bottle of it!
it also help the plants deal with the higher temps,
hey lama,
i think everyone who grows and isnt supposed to, should have one,
just in case some one unwanted comes snooping around when your not home.

thanks darth,
nice to see you here again, yea the big bud is some fruty and tasty stuff,
nice smoke,

hey guys,
so i cleared out my veg shelf and moved the pota i had on top,
to right under the lights,
i also repotted them fed and watered them,
i bought some epson salts as well!
here is some pics of my newly poted plants ,
some cuttings, the co2 bottle, and the last pic is of one of my males!

100_1451.JPG

100_1452.JPG

100_1453.JPG

100_1454.JPG

man you got some awesome strains- can't wait to see them grow. do you have a favorite in particular?

Looking good... Are you keeping the male? Or is he going to be executed?

hey guys,

i have about 20 strains going at the moment
and about halfof them i have finished or ae in flower now, the rest are too small to tell jusr yet,
but some of my faves so far would be the bubblish the blue buddha and the bb x ww,
hey ham,
ill be holding onto the tops of that male as soon as it starts to drop ppllen,
then ill get rid of it!

comeing along very nice :rolleyes::D lots of strains going there you should end up with alot less true keepers to concentrate on once you run them once or twice and pic out your favs but you have some sweet strains.
and that Blue Buddha is gonna be sweet. the only place to purchase beens are at B.C.B.D but a side by side showed how crappy BCs BB was they ruined it by pollen chucking. its a totally different plant than the Buddhas you got only a few people are lucky enough to have these genetics. they were breed by a good friend of Direwulfe R.I.P one of the breeders of it him and moonshineman breed the Oregon Blueberry Clone only x Buddhas Sister and made this mostly indica beauty a Blueberry lovers dream. it has very little stretch in flower witch requires a longer veg it grows in a very bushy structure but the plant seems to yield best when its topped to 6-10 tops. and its pretty potent a very nice narcotic couchlock high.

whats up guys,
right so my other stains are getting big now,
some the bb x ww , amb x ww x k2 are over a foot high,
ive started to take some cuts off the bigger plants, this time i have used rockwool cubes, for soom reason im haveing great luck with them lately,
and im am seeing root growth sticking out of the cube in 3 days...wow!
im loveing the blue buddha its one of my faves so far,
it has great side growth and super close internodes, very nice indeed!
i have nearly 80 plants going at the moment and i might have some more special strains commig soon! ill have to give away, or flower more clones to make space!
you can see in the first two pics that there getting quite big, and those are pics of the small ones!

you can see in the third pic the new cuts i took, hopefully the will root soon,

in the 4th,5th,6th pics you can see my nutes organic and chemical,acid worm castings and batcrap ec,ph pens,calibration fluids epson salts etc i use,
its some good stuff!

100_1691.JPG

100_1692.JPG

100_1695.JPG

100_1709.JPG

100_1710.JPG

100_1711.JPG

you got a jungle there bro!! :rolleyes: the plants look good the Buddha is looking very nice how many do you have going. hope you get a sweet fem. all Buddha fems ive seen grown are keepers i see 3-4 phenos in these seeds. all indica dominant phenos they all stay short and bushy with little stretch in flower. 1 pheno is very leafy, 1 has crazy side growth that keeps up with the top of the plant, then there are 2 more phenos both simalar to each other. good calyx to leaf ratio's very good trich production the only variation is the smell. but there all great smoke :hubba:

hey pothead,
yea its a real jungle in there man,
i have about 80 plants going, not inclueding the clones i gave away,
yea its a few in a small enough space,
going quite well really, im going to run outa space if these cuttings dont root and sex fast enough!,

thanks kalikisu,
well i was talking to a friend about keeping both sativas and ive been concinced its time to chop at least 1, make room from more better more compact and denser plants,works very well for him,
time for a change so!
i chopped the bigger sativa(pics of it on my other g.j)
to make room for some more serious strains,
bb x ww ,k2 x ww, maui x bb/ww, ambroiesa x k2/ww,
and soon to follow,3 blue buddhas which im gona leave veg for alittle longer,
i also have some other strains in my flower room, (check out 6strains g.j to see pics)
so here is the pics
here you can see some of these top strains,
and in the last pic you can see i have cut down the sativa and made a platform to raise the new plants up towards the lights and lowered the lights!
hope you like them!

100_1766.JPG

100_1771.JPG

100_1789.JPG

Latest posts

Back