Advertise On Marijuana Passion

6 week flowering white widdows.

rebelwithoutacause

Reaction score
Here is an update on my ww gorw. They are in week 6 of flowering. The're 5 girls in an aero 6 under a 1000w hps light 12/12 cycle.

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

rebelwithoutacause said:
Here is an update on my ww gorw. They are in week 6 of flowering. The're 5 girls in an aero 6 under a 1000w hps light 12/12 cycle.
That looks sweet rebel. Where did you get your beans? breeder. I have a WW 4 weeks into flower and she is very frosty already. How long before harvest? Very nice.

P

parkingjoe

rebelwithoutacause

those ww look terrible heat stress or something they shouldnt look like that @ 6 weeks.

8-9 week strain ive grown it 3 or more years until last year and always 8 weeks minimum but will go longer flower wise.

anyway hope it turns out coolllllll

respect pkj

Zarnon

Reaction score
Yeah PLJ, that was what I was thinking!

What is the temp in your room? Do you use a vented light?
They are really curling. Def should not see that much leaf dying until right at the end.

The other thing I think of is O2 starvation at the roots but I don't think you'd see that with aero.

Last poss is overnuting esp if you are seeing the older leaves get hit first.

Best of luck dude!

rebelwithoutacause

Reaction score
Yeah they were too close to the light so i raised the light and put in bigger fans. The room temp gets to about 83 now. They are improving. Thanks

S

Stoney Bud

rebelwithoutacause said:
Yeah they were too close to the light so i raised the light and put in bigger fans. The room temp gets to about 83 now. They are improving. Thanks
Yeah man, you might get a little bit of a delay in their finishing because of the stress. After healing, they should show signs of new flower growth. That's what you're looking for.

Let us know Ok?

Good luck man.

P

parkingjoe

no cos the buds are the flowers and once removed they isnt there no more.

you can revegg the whole plant but i always steer clear due to the distorted/growth and the length of time it takes plant to revert to vegatative growth aka 5-7 leaves instead of one here and there........

your choice at the end of the day rebel.

good luck

pkj

JerryG1989

Reaction score
aero means aeroponinics the are grown in air usually with a continuous mist sprayed on them

lookin nice man keep it up

Latest posts