60+ bubblegum cheese seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparda

Reaction score
Hey all, just a quick note before I tell you. These are not my seeds I have never bought from this person before I'm just giving you the eBay ID number for you to check out yourselves. I just thought someone here might be interested in what I found.

I've bought seeds from eBay before but not from this person, it's quite rare that they show up on there since eBay removes them most of the time but a friend stumbled upon this last night and showed me so I figured I would post it here incase anyone is interested in getting them. Again these are not my seeds and I have never bought from this person before.

The eBay id number is 120739697374 just put that number in the search engine and it will come up.

You bought 60 seeds from a totally unknown person on E-Bay?

I couldn't get anything up with the number you gave.

"ebay"??.. no kiddin'?? man I woulda' thunk they had a restriction on selling mj seeds.

Ebay is in the seed biz now? or is this guy talking about "breed"bay.

Yeah sorry, it looks like eBay has now removed the listing.

No I haven't bought 60 seeds from eBay, I have bought 10 before though, guy was selling 10 white widow seeds for £10 with free postage lol so figured I might aswell if they turn out to be crap it's not like it cost me a lot so I took the chance and he sent me 12 (2 free) and they are the ones I'm currently growing in my GJ. Since then I've had his e-mail adress since eBay removes the listing if they find them and I've had another 10 seeds off him.

Lol yeah, eBay do remove them if they find them but sometimes they slip through. They get sold as hydroponic souvenirs since seeds are legal until germinated but eBay still removes them if they get reported.

Oh UK Ebay...now it makes sense LOL
not the US Ebay

It is not the cost of the seeds that I would worry about--that is minimal--it is the time. When I spend 4-6 months and countless hours getting a plant from seed to cured bud, I hate to take chances with unknown genetics.

The Hemp Goddess said:
It is not the cost of the seeds that I would worry about--that is minimal--it is the time. When I spend 4-6 months and countless hours getting a plant from seed to cured bud, I hate to take chances with unknown genetics.

Not to mention how easy it would be to go from your ebay id to your name and address.

The Hemp Goddess said:

To be honest though, unless your breeding yourself then technically you're always dealing with unknown genetics in a way.

Herm said:
Not to mention how easy it would be to go from your ebay id to your name and address.

About as easy as getting your name/address from buying seeds from any online seed bank. I only bought them via e-mail anyways as eBay removed his listing, but I got his e-mail before then.

Roddy said:
You could be buying from a cop.......

Lol I think that's just being a little too paranoid tbh, especially since it's not illegal to buy/have/sell seeds it only becomes illegal once you germinate them. All of that is besides the main point though; they are not being grown at my house so even if that was the case, them raiding my house wouldn't do them much good.

But that would be funny and make me laugh, police selling MJ seeds on eBay to catch people haha.

Here it's illegal to buy/sell seeds through the mail, not sure about other places. So, if not illegal in your area, great, for those living where it IS, be very CAREFUL!

Paranoid or not, a simple mistake could change a life, try not to let this happen to you by doing something like buying seeds you have no clue are what they say they are in the first place! Use your head and stay safe and FREE!

Roddy said:
Here it's illegal to buy/sell seeds through the mail, not sure about other places. So, if not illegal in your area, great, for those living where it IS, be very CAREFUL!

Paranoid or not, a simple mistake could change a life, try not to let this happen to you by doing something like buying seeds you have no clue are what they say they are in the first place! Use your head and stay safe and FREE!

Yeah it's different all over the world really, I was just letting people know the id number incase they were interested.

I couldn't agree more with people using a little common sense when buying seeds online no matter which seed bank you're buying from just because others haven't had anything happen to them it doesn't mean you're going to be as lucky. There is always the chance of things going wrong a simple mistake here and there could be costly in the long run. I'm fortunate to not be growing at my own house but even that has it's own drawbacks however it allows me to buy things online with a lot less risk involved. Be smart and stay safe.

In all the time I have been growing, I have not even heard of anyone getting busted by ordering seeds from a seedbank--it is probably the safest part of growing.

Nor I, safe and easy way to get seeds! I have heard of seeds being confiscated, but not a bust.

Here in Canada it is not illeagal to possess seeds, however if you buy them off someone and you have to give your address, i would still not like it. if it is listed by po-po, thay are gonna wait two months and knock on yor door.

Latest posts

Back