600 watt hps with ballast - WTH am I Doing!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOT5 grow.
f28t257p2642n18-thumb.jpg

f28t257p2642n20-thumb.jpg

f28t257p2642n3.jpg

f28t257p2642n6.jpg

Last edited:
Would that fit in a 2or tent? Dude you go down a serious rabbit home wit those t5s. They are more complicated than LEDs!!! No one sells then here, so I would have to ship from Amazon and all t5s on Amazon are sold out
Complicated 😳 What the hell is so complicated about HOT5s? What rabbit hole? LEDs are more complicated to some. You have to be careful how close your canopy is with LEDs. I can put T5s right on top of my canopy.
I was just giving him choices. If he got pass the 1st grade I'm guessing he could handle T5s.

Me? I just use any good 100 watt led (actual pull from the wall, typically called a manufacturers "1000" ) for veg, times however much space is needed to cover. On the cheap, Phlizon has a 1000 model (about 100 watts) on sale at amazon for 79 bucks. Samsung 301 leds and the good red ones. Mars hydro, spider Farmer HGL all offer these.

I still have nightmares about T5 tubes from the old days. Large, clunky, old dead tubes to deal with, etc. These small panels are the bomb for mother/veg uses.

Bubba
So I have a concern about that. I'll be bringing out door plants inside and I'm growing pure sativa landrace strains that expect bright tropical sunlight. These babies burn in than equatorial sun all say every day and they love it. My concern is that if I bring them into a weak ass artificial light, they may not respond too well. Any thoug
Very nice. Very surprising. I keep reading that t5 grows produce itsy bitsy buds, but your buds look nice. How much are pulling from a plant dried? 1oz?

So I have a concern about that. I'll be bringing out door plants inside and I'm growing pure sativa landrace strains that expect bright tropical sunlight. These babies burn in than equatorial sun all say every day and they love it. My concern is that if I bring them into a weak ass artificial light, they may not respond too well. Any thoug

Very nice. Very surprising. I keep reading that t5 grows produce itsy bitsy buds, but your buds look nice. How much are pulling from a plant dried? 1oz?
I broke down and bought a Mars Hydro TS 1000 for now. I'll upgrade before flower.

I had 40,000 lumens of light in a 2x4 grow room. That's 5000 lumens per sf. Those buds were dence and nice. I had two plants on the grow your looking at and they filled several jars. Have no idea the weight. Never weigh my shit.
Smoked great and got me fked up. That's a win win to me. 😁

I had 40,000 lumens of light in a 2x4 grow room. That's 5000 lumens per sf. Those buds were dence and nice. I had two plants on the grow your looking at and they filled several jars. Have no idea the weight. Never weigh my shit.
Smoked great and got me fked up. That's a win win to me. 😁
cool, man. I do it for my love of the plant. I just want the plants to be happy and to express themselves. I feel like I am their guide, and my job is to nurse them and guide them to their full potential. Anyway, lights confuse the hell out of me. I have NEVER grown cannabis indoors before, so it's all newby to me :)

Hi! This was the one I started with, went pretty smooth and just had to watch temperature
Iluminar DE Full Fixture 1000 Watt 120/240 Volt C-Series with included HPS DE Lamp

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back