65 gallon smart pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been really busy trimmin latley but i got sum pictures of some manicured meds for everybody to check.
1 grape god(local clone)
2 kushage(tude freebie)
3 blue hash(tude freebie

100_0083.JPG

100_0081.JPG

100_0072.JPG

Awesome haul , MM< looking great! I see it's all boxed up waiting for my address!! :)

Dang that looks beautiful. I just love to see trimmed bud. Break time here. I just about have a plant finished, maybe an hour more.

How to you dry yours Mountain? I am using tiered drying screens. I think there are seven of them, not sure...I can never remember how many. I can fill one in a day and it takes about five days to get to the "paper bag" point. I am doing something different this year, instead of trimming at the kitchen table, I am trimming in my easy chair with my feet up. Much better on the back. I use one of those drink flats to trim into and have bags next to me for bud, clippings and popcorn.

How many plants you got left to do? Im heading back to the easy chair...more trimming. About every day for the next two weeks for me.

thanks all an tc theres plenty of work left to do we have about six or seven plants done which are the smaller ones in the 65 gallon smart pots. still about twelve smart pots left to go and then the 17 giants in the beds we have been amending for the last four years. we are maybe ten percent done with trimming...headed bak up the mountain in the morning to trim the sour candy and super skunk:D be bak with more pics next weekend. pms r warmly invited from the mp regulars we all know and love.

yes we hang dry from lines in the cabin for a couple days doing nothing but sunleaves which we can get to the bottom of the stems. once a whole load has been sunleaved we begin to fine trim(keeping for hash) and then place in the wat i remmeber to be 7 tiered racks(1/2lb a tier). then buck down to pure flower and put into a box or bag for however long needed before the jar

Holy harvest batman....that is amazing. It is beautiful and a lot of it.. Congratulations, That is a beautiful sight.

here is most of the dp blueberry.as im trimming the rest now. it was in an area with little lighting so it will come in around a qp. not to metion its a tad pre-me but still leaves a strong berry smell lingering in and around the house. very dense nugs and easy trimming haha

DSCF5332.JPG

DSCF5333.JPG

DSCF5334.JPG

top notch trimming there - very nice harvest

thanks sol. i have trimmed on about ten strain yet this fall and this and the blue hash have been really easy...not soo easy to say for the green crack:hairpull:

hey dman thanks for coming on through. and did that darkstark you harvest awhile back have lots of purple in it cuz the pheno i got is straight purp and still swellin:D

naw, no purple, one of my Fav's to smoke though, mine is a nice heady high, good wake and bake smoke, it doesnt tie me to the couch.

grabbed the camera and went out bak and grabbed some shot of some of the ladys that have not been murdered yet. wwXgfXdiesel, darkstar, blue mystic, sum purple urkle shots and the cali teriyaki. ohh the holidays will be soo good this year:icon_smile:

DSCF5339.JPG

DSCF5340.JPG

DSCF5341.JPG

DSCF5342.JPG

DSCF5343.JPG

DSCF5344.JPG

DSCF5345.JPG

DSCF5346.JPG

DSCF5347.JPG

Very nice, be patient with the Darkstar if ya can, i took her at 73 days and she is great but if i didnt have dank already I would have wanted her to go awhile longer. Atleast thats what my version of her did.

Did you get a huge difference in yield between the 65 gallon pots and the others? Just wondered. I had a 15 gallon pot/plant this year that kept right up with the 45 gallon pot size plants.

Oh, and farm out beautiful buds there Mountain.....oh yes, the holidays are gonna be special!

hey tc the 45s averaged less than a lb(only ran 4). the 65s averaged about another qp with almost all seeds starting in greenhouse march. i am not happy with the maturation rate of the urkle as it never swelled or even went amber and i just pulled them three days ago:eek:

hey everybody here at mp this is wat is good around these parts right now
starting bottom middle going clockwise
aphrodite,green crack,gdp/trainwreck, blueberry, master kush

DSCF6760.JPG

DSCF6763.JPG

Latest posts

Back