65 gallon smart pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain209man

Big nug hunter
Reaction score
the r a couple purp urks a death star kushage blue widow blue hash super skunk to name a few:D plenty updates to come

Photo0044.jpg

Photo0043.jpg

Excellent!

Good growing Mountain Man.

Biggest smart pots I hve seen.....I run the one gallon indoors. They wld look like a pimple on those pots butts.

WoW mountain man v/n looking girls u got there :)

most are from the attitudes freebies giveaway a while back but the purple urkle clones r staying neck and neck. have a couple hundred gallons going aswell to produce sum giant green crack bc godbud dp blueberry and master kush from clone. all pots have ffhf mixed with the kellog brand Gardener n Bloom with a couple shovels of "dirt" sum added bat guanos and earth worm castings to top dress the pots. Have many roots organic products as well as addtives from advanced nutes. looks like a plentiful year. anything too help would be great

Go Big or go home I'd say.Gonna be lots of work but when you are done with your bountiful harvest all will be worth it.

Grey Pine and CA Buckeye... Definitely my neck of the woods. Nice girls.

Looks like a beautiful place to grow beautiful plants. Looking very good.

it is a very beautiful place and at just the right elevation for my perfect little trichromes 3000>3600 ft will try to post individual plant pics this coming week. thanks for the love everyone especially the home town folks in central cali

Mountain209man said:
central valley born and raised in the 209!!!!

Same here dude, lifer. You on the West or East range?

NorcalHal said:
Modesto 4 life

Drive there daily for work and school. WSW of.

oohhhh the manzinita. it has the thermal image of my favorite type of plants:hubba: up front we r looking at green crack in a 45g, masterkush 100g on right, dp blueberry 100g on left, back left is bc godbud in a 100g and back right would be grapegod in a 45 in pic1. those damn smart pots r everywhere, random guy in san benito county:laugh: opps forgot to mention the papaya in a 45 only pictured in pic2

Photo0048.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0031.jpg

the close ups
1.blue widow
2.blue hash
3.kushage
4.sour candy
5.dark star

Photo0050.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0052.jpg

Photo0053.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

1.super skunk
2.purp urk
3.purp urk
4.sup lemon haze
5.cali teriyaki
6.purp urk
7.pk
8.aurora indica

Photo0055.jpg

Photo0056.jpg

Photo0058.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

Photo0060.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

Photo0063.jpg

Photo0064.jpg

updated pics and here is a sun leaf from "the grimm reaper" a SLH pheno unlike the others from a femd5 pack from barneys. she is really unlike anything i have seen in a while:D looks hazy

Photo0084.jpg

Photo0083-1.jpg

the grimm reaper.jpg

nice monsters :aok:

have bought some smart pots that will use next time. Looking good :cool:

Latest posts

Back