65 years, unchallenged, $5K GUARANTEED to be WORLD CHAMPION...etc., etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chong420

Reaction score
i was jus wondering if anyone else has used or uses superthrive...could i just use this throughout my vegging without nutes? i had planned on trying to do so..maybe every other watering..mix it up with superthrive and h20 on one watering day and then just regular water for the next so that no build up occurs..or even a 1-2-1 schedule..one superthrive and h20, next feeding, just regular water..next feeding regular water..next feeding superthrive and h20..i was just curious to see if anyone has used it through their entire veg. and if so what were the results?

you can head over to my bagseed grow. labeled Mutts crappy camera and bagseed grow. ;) I used it through all of veg. 1X a week

Superthrive is not nutes. It is just hormones and vitamins, etc. You still need nutes.

Yeah superthrive is really only Vitamin B-1, with some other additives. This will help with your plants stresses, but will not nurish your plants. They will still need some type of nutes.

Mutt did use this throughout and it is a good product, but Mutt also used nutes to feed his plants.

straight! thanks for the info. everyone, looks like i need to go nutrient shopping..RIGHTEOUS

thanks Massproducer. forgot to mention that. I was also told by several other people not use it during flower. I'm not sure why. but I took that advise.

Latest posts

Back