66g of dry sift...what to do?! 🥶❄️👀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
What's up fam!

So I pulled all of this from my trim bin....do I need to sift through this more or can I just press it is as??

I bought a 5 gallon bubble hash washer with a bag kit and I have a TON of buds with dead leaves and larf and trim as this was all from my first run that I fried lol 🥴🥴🥴 so Im gonna wash most of it...

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hope everyones tents are healthy and flourishing!

~Blaze on 🔥

What's up fam!

So I pulled all of this from my trim bin....do I need to sift through this more or can I just press it is as??

I bought a 5 gallon bubble hash washer with a bag kit and I have a TON of buds with dead leaves and larf and trim as this was all from my first run that I fried lol 🥴🥴🥴 so Im gonna wash most of it...

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hope everyones tents are healthy and flourishing!

~Blaze on 🔥
View attachment 330171
Snort it!!!!

Guys so when I press this, what would the end product technically be called? Would that be dry sift rosin? Hash rosin?

Is this shit of any value? Do I run it through the bubble bags again or just one time? can I just sit the bags out on my deck for the time being or do I need to get the hash out ASAP?
20230605_104149.jpg

I usually only run it through once.

Is this shit of any value? Do I run it through the bubble bags again or just one time? can I just sit the bags out on my deck for the time being or do I need to get the hash out ASAP?View attachment 330265
I say no. Just another chance to let in what you worked to keep out. When making hash,
worst thing is "trying to save every bit" leave out what shouldn't come in, it's counterproductive. A little gets away.....

Bubba

Ok can I leave the hash in the bags guys and let it dry in there? I didn't have time to get it out this am

Latest posts

Back