7 weeks today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Slowhand

One more week and i'll get to chop down 4 of these little lowryders.I'm surprised how much size these little girls have put on in the last 2 weeks.Next week they get the ax!They have a nice sweet smell.

Very nice fat buds Slowhand! Nicely done!

I would get a radio shack microscope for 10 bucks. Keep an eye on the trichs dude, forget the red hairs. here is a good thread.
man, they sure look nice.

I use a 10x jewelers loupe for sexing and looking at tri.The lowryder strain goes bad after 60 days so they tell you to harvest between 56 and 60 days.One of my plants is almost ready now.I'll be watching them close.

Bubonic Chronic said:
1 more week!?!?!?!?! i cant even see ANY red hairs on them beast yet.
Yo, BC, look at that bud on the lower left in the top, righthand pic. Unless it's just the light, it looks like some red in there.

How about it Slowhand?

Your right Stoney there are alot of red to brown hairs if you can see the plants up close.The trichs are all cloudy and are just getting ready to turn amber.Looking at them close i figure i've got between 7 to 12 days before i harvest all of them.Thanks for the positive input everyone.

Slowhand said:
Your right Stoney there are alot of red to brown hairs if you can see the plants up close.The trichs are all cloudy and are just getting ready to turn amber.Looking at them close i figure i've got between 7 to 12 days before i harvest all of them.Thanks for the positive input everyone.
Can we all come over and help grade the crop?

Pictures of the Lowryders and the one plant that was ready to harvest,the other 3 should be ready any day.

eek2.gif

Wow dude, Gorgeous.

Wow NIce Chron SLOWHAND!!!looks like some good smoke!
My lowriders are almost ready to be sexed, i hope mine turn out half as nice as yours.

Stay high and take er ezzzzzzz

Very nice Slowhand!! Congrats on the beautiful harvest! :D

Thanks everyone! I was surprised how much bud i got off of one little plant.The other 3 plants aren't that much different.

Slowhand said:
One more week and i'll get to chop down 4 of these little lowryders.I'm surprised how much size these little girls have put on in the last 2 weeks.Next week they get the ax!They have a nice sweet smell.
That is some seriously sweet lookin weed man. I keep seeing those pics man.

Sweeet

What did it end up being?

nice grow Slowhand. buds look nice and fat. great job. :)

I ended up with 35 grams of dry on that first plant and i got 25,25,27 grams off the other 3 plants.For such little plants it was a good harvest.

Latest posts

Back