7'4"x4'6"x8' grow room + 36"x20"x60" tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice setup and grow. i think thg was referring to shortcuts of breeders making shit stock. look into plant growth regulators and make a decision if you want to smoke em. idk if big bud contains those nasties or not

Last edited:
nice setup and grow. i think thg was referring to shortcuts of breeders making **** stock. look into plant growth regulators and make a decision if you want to smoke em. idk if big bud contains those nasties or not
What exactly are you referring to when you say plant growth regulators?

Docfishwrinkle is correct. I was talking about unethical breeders who don't go through the steps necessary to get a good stable female when making fem seeds. I am tending to the thought that the plant the seeds came from quite possibly hermied and you did not notice it--it just hermied so bad and so early. Nanners can hide inside the buds and not be visible at all until you harvest...and if you don't know what you are looking at, you wouldn't give them another thought.

However, this is the reason that I try to encourage growers to NOT use bagseed. It is almost always a result of the plant hermying. And the resulting seeds are genetically predisposed to hermying. You having this happen to you twice with these seeds tells you that they are garbage genetics and need to be destroyed (although I realize that yours are not bagseed). But I do believe that you got seeds from a "bad" breeder--LOL, they didn't even know the genetics.

20200415_053613.jpg
This is the only info i have on the 2 cultivar's that bred and produced the hermie.
20200415_053518.jpg
Maybe someone has seen these ™ before and has more info

Attachments

• 20200415_053555.jpg
    20200415_053555.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 10
I think i have a sulfur deficiency and magnesium deficiency. Thoughts?
20200415_092743.jpg
20200415_092716.jpg

The yellowing of the young leaf veins makes me think sulfur deficiency and the purpling of the stems for the magnesium deficiency. Could be low nitrogen to i suppose

U could top em off with a lil calmag bra.looks like the problem.

Ive been busy the last few days working on the grow room and researching nutrient deficiencies. I am very seriously considering switching to Raw NPK products because you can just add individual nutes if there is deficiency. Im thinking about using their all-in-one veg/bloom nutes and getting the individual nutes to add as needed. I would like to eventually make my own solutions from individual nutes but my knowledge isn't quite there yet. I would love to hear any advice on using Raw NPK products or just on mixing individual nutes.
Here are some fresh picks from this morning.
20200421_080506.jpg
20200421_080449.jpg
20200421_080005.jpg
20200421_075944.jpg

A friend of mine is giving me something called "Pulse One", has any used this before or know anything about it and if its worth a crap?

it's just a fancy monitor which i guess is cool but you can't change any parameters from it as it's not a controller. i'd use it if it were given to me, but i wouldn't buy it.

I began prepping some new Mother Earth brick coco coir yesterday evening. First I hydrated half of a 5kg. brick then rinsed tannings out for about 15 min or so and then filled a 10 gallon bucket with 5 gallons of water and put 7ml of Cal-Mag per gallon water(35ml). I then dump my freshly rinsed coco in the Cal-Mag solution and let it set for 15-20 min. I dont believe that letting it set longer will produce a better buffered coco because the ion exchange rate will have equalized in that amount of time from my understanding. Doing this Cal-Mag bath helps to buffer your grow media and use less Cal-mag if any during the actual grow.
20200505_204207.jpg

Latest posts

Back