7'4"x4'6"x8' grow room + 36"x20"x60" tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now these 3 pictures make a big difference in determining sex. The first 3 only pistils were visible. The second 3 show both pistils and BALLS. A hermie it is. You need to get rid of it ASAP.

Oh, oh, those pics are certainly looking like hermies to me. Where did you get the seeds and what do you mean here: "a strain they were not sure of 100% "? What were they not sure of?
This pic will hopefully clarify what i meant by that.
20200409_053335.jpg
The TBFU(read small print on TBFU) was a male and Wonder Weed a female. Not sure if the fact both were supposed to be femanised seeds has anything to do with how this plant turned out.

20200411_063813.jpg 20200411_063745.jpg 20200411_063731.jpg 20200411_063657.jpg 20200411_063646.jpg 20200411_063518.jpg
I rode the bike to the hydro store yesterday and got a liter of Advanced Nutrients Big Bud(Coco formula). Wont be able to use much with these as the window for this nute is almost over. But with the clones i have from these 2 plants hopefully i can notice any differences as i plan on following my nute measurements from this grow to a T on the clones. I input everything from each grow in Google Sheets.
Screenshot_2020-04-11-06-57-19.png
Screenshot_2020-04-11-06-57-52.png

The 2nd image is from A N's ingredients label for their 3 part nutes.

Okay, I'm confused....the plants in posts 13 and 19 are not the same plant that is shown in post 10. You seem to indicate that they are clones of your current grow and then you seem to indicate that they are from a plant that got accidently pollinated (that is not a new strain, but simply an accidental pollination)??? So, what is the genetics of the plants that hermied? Where did you buy the seeds you show in post 22? Have you destroyed the hermies?

The 2 plants in my flower room are a durban poison and a sour diesel. I have 5 clones from those in my tent(2 durban, 3 sourD). The plant that is apparently a hermie is in its own box at the moment separated from the rest. Sorry for the confusion.

The genetics of the one that hermied are from post#22. The TBFU was a male and the wonder weed was a female. This is a seed from the female. Wouldn't that be a different strain? Definitely not a stable strain but a new one isn't it? I think F4 is standard for stability if remembering right.

Great looking setup and plants! What are those lights your using on the sides?

LOL--not "apparently" a hermy--definitely a hermie. There is no doubt. You really need to get rid of the hermy plant. It serves no purpose whatsoever and if pollen is released, you could well fertilize your existing crop. Pollen travels for a long ways and will stick to your hair and clothing.

I would also throw away any seeds from this cross. The fact that it hermied so early and so badly kind of tells you that the genetics are @#$%^&.

Yeah. Sorry. I couldnt cou the balls int those first pics, but the second set are showing herm for sure.

LOL--not "apparently" a hermy--definitely a hermie. There is no doubt. You really need to get rid of the hermy plant. It serves no purpose whatsoever and if pollen is released, you could well fertilize your existing crop. Pollen travels for a long ways and will stick to your hair and clothing.

I would also throw away any seeds from this cross. The fact that it hermied so early and so badly kind of tells you that the genetics are @#$%^&.
Well that sucks. I really liked each strain by itself so i was really hoping the cross would turn out okay. Can't win them all i guess. I guess i will throw these seeds away as this is not the first seed that came out this way. Cut 2 down when i flipped to flower and only kept the one cause it showed female. As much as i don't want to believe it i know your right THG.

And thank you

Wow! After feeding the girls only 3 times since the addition of Advanced Nutrients Big Bud I've noticed a significant amount of bulk on the buds. Didn't think it would happen that quick. Does anyone else use this product? If so what results did you notice?
Here are the girls today.20200413_065549.jpg 20200413_065531.jpg

I found carbon filter in sheet form on Amazon that you can cut to fit and add in addition to any filter to help with odor issues.
20200413_065634.jpg

You can fit this in with almost any type of filter. The pic of the square filter is the return for my window unit A/C that I modified
20200413_073955.jpg
20200413_073933.jpg
20200413_073855.jpg

I have never ever noticed any advantage to using Big Bud. I'm thinking that the buds bulking up is that it is just their time and that you are getting your grow space dialed in better. They are looking good.

And you have actually thrown the seeds away and destroyed the hermy plant? We don't need any more genetics like that around. I don't know where you got the seeds that this cross came from, but I, personally, would be leery of buying from them again, if it was me. People that take shortcuts with fem seeds end up with hermy seeds, not fem seed.

Im not sure what shortcuts you believe im taking. Missing a male that pollinated a different female and then trying to grow those seed i don't believe is a shortcut. More of a mistake that i tried to make a little good out of. I dont grow for anyone but myself (except for giving info about my grow on forums) so whatever genetics happen stay right here. I leave putting new strains out for the professionals. I am just above amateur status but i do take my learning and growing very seriously. If ive given the impression im taking shortcuts or being careless when it comes to breeding or just growing in general then that was not my intention and i apologise. If its worth doing its worth doing right. Not sure who said that but ive always liked that guideline.

Good morning all. My girls are maturing nicely. I've looked to see if the purpling on the leaf stem is normal for Durban Poison or a deficiency but cant cant anything. Does anyone know about this particular strain?
20200414_064832.jpg
20200414_064813.jpg
20200414_064700.jpg
20200414_064636.jpg
20200414_064247.jpg
20200414_070831.jpg

Latest posts

Back