8 cops came to see me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
yup, at 8:30pm last night(i know because i was posting in my journal when i got the knock). so as i'm walking toward my door i notice out the front window two cops jammed up in corner between window and big garage door(like 3 ft from fan in grow room:eek: ). i said to myself "well, here we go:shocked:". opened the door to 1 on each side,hands on guns(in holster), and one about 3ft straight ahead. as look in my yard i see a few more hiding amongst the bushes and the cars in my driveway.
you been yellin here he said,..since i was totally baked i had to think, was i. all i could think of was my wife yelled from the bath(cant shower anymore;) ) to get her a towel. my kids were right there in the front room( my poor wife still stuck in tub as i had to post before getting towel, then i got the knock) watchin/listening when leo started ? them trough front door...you guys o.k.?, did you hear yelling? at this point, to my surprise, they started tellin him how a few minutes before they heard a scream(security sceen door open) from "that way" and pointed out door down street. leo goes, so you heard it from back there and points in door to back of house...huh? at this point i'm thinkin they aint believin me. i understand it didnt help by sayin wifes in tub cant come out when they are responding to screams. so after about 20 min. of this they headed to the curb for their hour long discussion...never so much as glancing in the direction my kids told them the scream came from. i went out on front porch to smoke(cigs). while i was doin this one leo walks around my cars, right next to garage door, and up to me(instead of just taking direct path) and starts triing to start conversation about a classic car in drive...i know i was really baked so he may have been the DRE seing what i was on...only MJ, but never said anything except about the car and a skateboard video he saw(kid put stickers on car). im thinkin, dude, you aint my bro, you got your leo buddies at the curb, why you up here smalltalkin.
where the two leo's were standing you can hear my fan in garage. is this reasonable cause,? would they have came in then if suspected(not info from snitch, they saw/heard first hand), or do they still need a warrant? am i being paranoid...other than bein 4 plants over limit(since their not mature) i am legal. can they bust down my door to find this outand then say, oop's sorry? i like to think i was nice and relaxed but i know their trained to look for nervous/suspicious.
talk about a heart attack!

IMO man your fine if your legal to grow, grow on there isn't anything they can do but take a few if your over and they notice it. It sounds to me like they were just in the general area for what they were out to investigate and were not sure as to where it really came from and wanted some (as usual) civilian help.

hi dubba, i think they were convinced where they thought it came from...looked like a swat team in my yard, all hands on guns,scary. they said someone called and pointed em my direction. but i think reporters were on one side and screamer was a couple houses down on the other side...clowns to the left of me,jokers to the right,here i am, stuck in the middle with you. i hate feelin like a criminal, im really just a dad triing to get through another day without hurting anyone!

Get rid of the extra plants ASAP. here all they need is a reason to get in your house, smell you look intoxicated...basically they can get around a warrant here in PA. You got kids and a wife get rid of the extra plants

HippyInEngland said:
I would have crapped myself :rofl:

Scarey stuff lyfr, how did you keep so cool?
i came pretty close. although i tried to remain cool, i had to show some sign i was totally freakin out, repeating things like deep breaths, relax, and my favorite, serenity now, inside my head the whole time. and when they left i sat on the couch for like an hour and couldnt move..talk about couchlock. even when writing about it my heart rate goes up

snuggles said:
Get rid of the extra plants ASAP. here all they need is a reason to get in your house, smell you look intoxicated...basically they can get around a warrant here in PA. You got kids and a wife get rid of the extra plants
its actually already done. so 18 grape apes that were really 21 are now really 18...hows that ffor forsight! thanks for replys everyone i knew you would help me relax.

man just reading this makes my heart pound.. i would have freaked out. im not good at keeping my cool around leo. i try to just keep my mouth shut

slowmo77 said:
man just reading this makes my heart pound.. i would have freaked out. im not good at keeping my cool around leo. i try to just keep my mouth shut
all they were gettin was the shortest possible answer to their questions...and nothing else. i was actually really worried my voice would quiver...i was freaked!

damn sketchy lyfr huh... reminds me when i was out in the driveway pressure washing it and then i see 4 cop cars going to my 1 house down neighbor i guess he had an arrest warrant for street racing.... had an outdoor grow too, you should be fine gotta think of what a normal non stoner counts as suspicious us stoners know all the signs of drug deals, pot growers an so forth so i know i reconize them pretty easy.... but before i smoked i never had a cluee.....

^^ true that i see stuff all the time and just laugh to myself thinking...wow they are going to get caught being so obvious, but if i didnt know anything about deals or growing i dont know if i would be thinking the same thing

slowmo77 said:

LOL me too simple answers and thats it period. My favorite is when they say things like are you nervous? Of course I am who wouldn't be? My grnadmother said if you never do anything what do you have to worry about? Ummmm yeah grandma, stay stuck in 1942 they always find stuff. Show up for my friends car getting broken into and my friend leaves in handcuffs (sitting in the car waiting with keys in ignition). They always find something always. In fact I think being calm around them is probably worse, they need to get off on your fear. Good luck man and I know that felling all too well, if I never see a cop again I'll be in heaven. And when they show at your house it's horrible, makes me want to move everytime, it's so invasive...I feel violated, meanwhile they all laugh go out get drunk and drive home LOL. I can't wait to move and I just got here LOL.

toke@smoke420 said:
damn sketchy lyfr huh... reminds me when i was out in the driveway pressure washing it and then i see 4 cop cars going to my 1 house down neighbor i guess he had an arrest warrant for street racing.... had an outdoor grow too, you should be fine gotta think of what a normal non stoner counts as suspicious us stoners know all the signs of drug deals, pot growers an so forth so i know i reconize them pretty easy.... but before i smoked i never had a cluee.....
yeah i know, hard not to overreact though. some of the leo's actually looked as scared as i felt. im sort of counting on their nervousness to have blinded them to anything they thought they heard(fans) or saw (me triing oh so hard to remain "normal"). im imagine if they were going to bust me it will be mon when im the only one here. on second thought, im sure they dont care who's here long as they get their man. but if nothing happens in 72 hours i'll start relaxing because im sure they could get a warrant in that time. they can watch my house all they want, that will just help me...I got no friends let alone people comin over all the time. they will see me spending time playing with my kids every day, walking them back and forth to school, mowing two of my neighbors lawns every week cause they cant do it anymore...never even talked to one, just started mowin his lawn cause i saw he had a hard time with it. now i talk to the old coot(said lovingly) a few times a week. i'm sure whoever called had good intentions, i may even have called if i heard the screams...my kids said they were pretty bad. so come bust me while the 24hour meth mechanic on the next block continues to work on his/friends pile of junkers night after night(mornings,afternoons, and evenings included.)

thats one thing that kinda worries me snuggles, they didnt say anything about me being nervous, and i know i aint that good. i just hope with all the cops sneakin up on me(useless dogs didnt even bark...and they always bark when someone steps) they figured i should be a little freaked out.

becareful. i was busted in 2001 for sales, i made the sale on december 12 2000 and they showed up to arrest me on january 2 2001. i had even seen and talked to a K-9 unit about a week before i was busted. He came up asking about someone he said lived there at one time. My arse he did. He just wanted to see who he was going to be busting the next week.. So just keep a watchful eye on abnormal leo activity around your house.. Better safe than sorry. Even if your legal to grow if they want to get you for anything they will find away.. trust me.. My best friends at the time are the ones who set me up..

slowmo77 said:
becareful. i was busted in 2001 for sales, i made the sale on december 12 2000 and they showed up to arrest me on january 2 2001. i had even seen and talked to a K-9 unit about a week before i was busted. He came up asking about someone he said lived there at one time. My arse he did. He just wanted to see who he was going to be busting the next week.. So just keep a watchful eye on abnormal leo activity around your house.. Better safe than sorry. Even if your legal to grow if they want to get you for anything they will find away.. trust me.. My best friends at the time are the ones who set me up..
i dont have to worry about the sales thing, i dont sell any, give a little to a couple bros but thats it. i did some investigating and the was a "real event". seems a couple teenage love birds decided to park sort of next to my house where neighbors fence runs(seems to be the ttrend, they smoke out there most weekends) and started arguing. dude kicks door opren(her car) so hard it breaks hinge, slaps fender, and wont close. she stands out ther screaming bloody murder while slamming her mis-aligned door over and over again. neighbor across the street finally came out and closed door for her and she leaves. the houses behind me probably thought it was our house. anyways, after everything is over and solved they show up at my house and give me a heart attack. so i was happy to hear something reaslly did happen(i am sorry about your door) and that they werent just "fishing"

thats good to hear. as far as selling, i wouldn't sell a seed anymore. i also give it to my brother in law and a friend i've known for more than 10 years. but thats it. but glad to hear they weren't fishing, sounds like you dodged a bullet.

slowmo77 said:
thats good to hear. as far as selling, i wouldn't sell a seed anymore. i also give it to my brother in law and a friend i've known for more than 10 years. but thats it. but glad to hear they weren't fishing, sounds like you dodged a bullet.
hope so, long as their not concerned/didnt notice the 200cfm fan blowing 3-4 ft from where 2 of them were standin by my garage.

Another reason I got those security cameras from x10.com, keeps you one step ahead of the game...

i guess so,but camras or not,if the leo wants to get then,the leo will get in.
my soon to be ex wife let 8 of em in at my last place one day after we got in an argument. the neighbors said they heard us fighting and was scared for eachothers safety and so my ex wife went to answer the door and instead of looking out the peek hole,just opened the door.ten seconds later i had 8 leos in my living room.after telling them we were ok and had stopped arguin,the one says,"ok,well we'll just have to have a look through every room to make sure you guys arent keeping anybody captive" i think he had seen my scarface posters in on the wall.so they went into at the time,my spare bedroom,opened my closet and found a plastic peat greenhouse with about (6) 5month old seedlings that i attempted to grow,but after a month gave up on when i thaught they wouldnt sprout.so the leo pulled em out of the closet,they were all dried up and crispy dry and i told him i had tryed a while back but had second thaughts.so as he was in the room lecturing me,the other ones were outside tellin my girl that since i was gonna grow,i was a lowlife and would never mount to anything and ya know.a leo will be a leo. so the one in the room with me sees my big marijuana leaf tapestry we got from ozz fest,so he asks me where i got it and he started sayin how he loved ozzy and what not,so me bein the smart man i am was sittin there tryin to get buddy buddy with him to not withhold the evidence.sure enough,about 5 of em left and the two last ones made me flush the seedlings and told me be good and i never seen em again.they never came back and busted down my door at that apartment or anything. (luckly)
so yea,been there,done that.screw the leo and everything they say.=) peace

Latest posts

Back