8 cops came to see me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i finally have a true understanding of a term i've heard used by some in similar/and worse situations; " All i can think about is moving now". And im a legal grower/user...i just do not want to spend the next 2yrs in court proving it.

**** the Police!!
Good story bro... I had a laugh!
Paranoia is a disease... don't let it occupy your head for too long...
Be safe!

nikimadritista said:
**** the Police!!
Be safe!
I'll be laughin about it eventually but still a little soon for me. still smilin though:)

nikimadritista said:
**** the Police!!
Be safe!

Some policeman is not that evil, some are not even that misinformed... Such as my uncle =)

you guys havent heard nothin my step sisters real dad shot dead in his house by some dirty pigs.... i aint going into more detail as it will violate rules of the site, but it dont make me hate say f umm theyres always gonna be good cops bad cops whereever theyre just doin theyre job and thats that... just gotta be smart, and if you take a charge hey its better then your life bein taken or doin jail time....

im gonna say i beg to differ.ive been locked up and i can honestly tell you,if i was facin more than 10 yrs,i'd rather die.bein locked up sux!! as far as cops go..sure we've all met good and bad cops,but bottom line is,you never know when that cop thats nice in front of your face will turn into a real bastard and be worst the the other cop you originally thaught was the nice one.it happened to me,my cousin and a good friend 6 months ago.we were smokin and got pulled over.i ate the blunt (still lit,we had just lit it b-4 gettin pulled over) luckly my friend stashed the bag in the door.they had a dog n everything,but it was so cold they didnt even bother to pull him out.i

10 years out of a lifetime aint nottin dont do the crime if you cant do the time is a good sayin.. yeah i aint gonna make freindz with pigs but i aint gonna be rude to them and say FTP... if your a religon person maybe but im scientoligist and kinda now their aint nottin to live for beyond this life.... 10 years aint no pot bust eather buddy unless your getin way to bigg just my 2 cent dont have to agree...

hey lyfr i bet your arse was giving it dime/cent dime/cent all the while the leo were there.

glad you came out unscathed man and no worries the leo aint onto you dude.

pkj

hey toke aint all this mj cultivation against your chosen religion then man.

now dont take this the wrong way and im not being either rude nor sarcastic but is it true all scientologists wear nike pumps because of the swoosh logo??

pkj

haha naww just believe in evolution, not the adam and eve story.. haha naw i picture them like the people from dude wheres my car and in all bubble wrap suites...

lol,i was tryin to be mean and offend anybody by sayin F the police...its just thats how i honestly feel.and yes,if you can do the time,dont do the crime.i agree,but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.expecially for a person that has smoked for so long and now with the cost of living cannot offord to blaze the finest.alot of people arent growing just cuz they want to.i'd be in so much pain,mental stress if i couldnt toke.if you took jane away from me,i'd rather not be here.she makes everyday life for me go by so much smoother and less stressfull. i also have alot of personal problems with the leos.they've turned mine and peoples live around me upside down many times and i just cant stand any of em. i've seen em take peoples kids b-4 due to the fact they had a roach in their ashtrays in their house.they've gotten plant hours of lockdown and LOTZ of money outta me..see what im sayin?

parkingjoe said:
hey lyfr i bet your arse was giving it dime/cent dime/cent all the while the leo were there.

glad you came out unscathed man and no worries the leo aint onto you dude.

pkj
i thought i may have slipped through, but then...out of the blue my son asks,"how come the other guys were trying to see in the garage(cupping hands over cracks in door) and putting thier ears on the door listening?:eek: :eek: :eek: so now im back in my coma, stuck to the couch, frozen in thoughts. i feel like im hiding in a tiny bush surrounded by leo, but they havent got me yet. if they knew, why didnt they just bust me, gotta get permission from DA or somethin. When can i expect them? i wrote them a respectful note with copies of mmj card, explaining my thoughts on the whole scenario should it come to that. thinkin about puttin the dear law enforcement officer page up their too since it was so articulately written.

hiya lyfr i get where your at now man and dont be too paranoid but as you have a mmj card and like you mentioned you are only 4 plants over your limit id cut your losses now and ditch the extra 4 plants and not take them somewhere to get rid of id cut them up now into tiny bits and into your sink shredder or down your toilet and get rid of any trace they were ever there.

better safe then sorry lyfr matey.

thinking of you man.

ps this post by pkj will self destruct in 10 seconds.

lol

pkj

parkingjoe said:
dont be too paranoid
thanks pkj, tryin not to. my wife actually tried to give me 1 of her anxiety pills and i was like, how dare you, the whole reason i'm goin through this is to eliminate pills. i know she meant well but it hit me wrong. here, illegally take some pills not prescribed to you cause your too mad to smoke your legal medicine. thats not how she put it but thats what i heard...she's not got the right things to say this time(she usually says all the right things)..heres a couple, "I'm sure they have more important things to do then investigate your little grow cause someone heard a fan"(yes they do, but choose to bust more glorified situations, lot of grows in news these days)...about feeling like there gonna roll on me any minute..." Its kinda like expecting company but not knowing when they will get here". my response " how will i know when to start the bisquits and tea?:rolleyes: " thanks for listenin/respondin people, the only time i been able to get up today has been to check-n-post on mp. i know im way overanalyzing this, maybe because i havent smoked all day, but i think those of you still hiding it from your kids will understand why my brains just racing with thoughts...

lyfr wow im proud of you. I couldn't be that smooth talking to Leo's seeing them with guns out/ and a bunch in your yard. I would have freaked out and ran or talked to them and gotten f'ed. I truely hate Leo's and their lack of respect for the constitution.

i'd say,if there comin back.it'll probably be within a few weeks-2 months.
watch out for em parkin and watching your house/look out for undercover leos driving by.just be happy you got that card,if you were in my shoes and that happened to ya,you'd be screwed.your legal to gro bro.just do up your legal amount and lay low.you'll be fine.if you dont have one already.set a password to beable to start up your comp. i heard it detours em from searchin your pc.anyways,good luck man

p.s. another thing i wanted to add was any american should be on the lookout on tues,thursdays,and fridays.leo likes knockin down doors on these three days.years ago it was only tues and thurs but now i've noticed they knock down doors even on fridays.this applys to anybody from new york to hawaii and every state in between.BE CAREFUL:D

hey lyfr,another thing you could do is get some sound proofing material up on your garage door.i know people that use it in their music studios in their basement.it works pretty good.im gonna use it if my fans get too loud.its worth the money.its not that expensive either.i think its like $20 a sheet.

wakebud77 said:
lyfr wow im proud of you. I couldn't be that smooth talking to Leo's seeing them with guns out/ and a bunch in your yard. I would have freaked out and ran or talked to them and gotten f'ed. I truely hate Leo's and their lack of respect for the constitution.
they did not have guns drawn, a couple of leos had their hands resting on holster ready, but none were drawn. and i wasnt that smooth. they had to be idiots IMO not to know somethin was up. i'm just glad it didnt go down that night when i was a total of 7 plants over. now im at limit...exactly. thanks pkj i didnt want to do it but got rid of two from tray plus 2 future moms.:(

wow man, thats crazy! it sucks to not feel safe/secure in yer own home,doesn't it? and you aren't doing anything illegal!! thats the kicker. we've had it beaten into our heads that pot is bad..sooo bad and even with a MMJ card you feel paranoid. i hope they just back off and leave y'all alone. try not to dwell on it too much, after all once those 4 extra are gone (if i read right,you already did) you aren't doing anything wrong :)

stay safe,
MamaG

MamaGreen said:
wow man, thats crazy! it sucks to not feel safe/secure in yer own home,doesn't it? and you aren't doing anything illegal!! thats the kicker. we've had it beaten into our heads that pot is bad..sooo bad and even with a MMJ card you feel paranoid. i hope they just back off and leave y'all alone. try not to dwell on it too much, after all once those 4 extra are gone (if i read right,you already did) you aren't doing anything wrong :)

stay safe,
MamaG
yep gone! and it was actually a total of 7, im aloud 18 and i had 21 in the tray and 4 future moms. im a little embarrassed ranting about nothing compared to your situation. i been thinkin about you and yours and i think it was you who said it best...it just isnt fair.

Latest posts

Back